.15

Perrie.
'He didn't!'
'He did.'
Perrie had just told her three best friends what happened on the phone with Alex that same morning, before she drove back to London with Sienna.
'Oh babe, we're so sorry.'
'Did he actually tell you they slept together though?'
'No Jes, but I called him at eight o'clock on a Sunday morning and heard a female voice saying something like "Oh babe the shower is great" or something like that. She clearly spent the night there.'
Jesy went to hug her friend as she began to cry. 'I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you. It's just... I don't know, this whole situation is weird. It's not like Alex to act like this.'
'Jesy is right, it's not like Alex. What's gotten into him?!'
Perrie wiped the tears from her cheeks. 'I wish I knew. I feel like I ruined everything. I've just been focusing on myself and what I wanted and didn't realise I actually pushed him away.'
'If he cheated on you, that's definitely his fault, not yours! But maybe they didn't sleep together. You don't know. I think you should ask him.'
'Yeah and of course he's gonna say "Yes sure I've had sex with another woman". C'mon, it's obvious he's gonna deny it.' Leigh-Anne tried to bring her friends back to reality. 'I still think you should talk to him though.'
The girls looked at Leigh-Anne confused.
'You girls know I would never ever forgive cheating, but you deserve at least an explanation about what's going on.'

Alex.
'So what happened exactly?'
'That's the thing Matt, I'm not sure!'
Alex's best friend was luckily in Manchester for work. Alex really needed a friend to talk to.
A real one.
'She came round, we talked for a while and we drunk loads. I know for sure I kissed her and I can remember telling her it was late and that she could stay but I definitely don't remember having sex with her.'
'Well maybe you didn't then.'
'I woke up with her next to me but I don't remember her there when I fell asleep. I woke up in my boxers and I normally sleep naked, so that's a good sign.'
'That's what I mean, maybe you didn't. Can't you ask her, just to be sure?'
'I can't ask her! What if we actually did sleep together and I can't even remember it...'
'It clearly wasn't that good then.'
'Can you be serious please?'
Matt laughed quietly. 'Sorry, too early for that?'
Alex sighed and looked at his friend. 'Why did I have to mess everything up? I'm gonna lose her, ain't I?'
'She might forgive you.'
Alex looked at Matt with a raised eyebrow. His face was clearly saying "Have you met my wife?!"
'Mate, you don't even know if you actually cheated on her! Have you tried calling her?'
'No, I'm actually too scared.'

-Missed FaceTime call from Alex x3

-Incoming call from Perrie-
-Hey.
-What do you want?
-Why didn't you answer any of my calls?
-I really didn't fancy seeing your face.
-Perrie can we just talk like two normal adults for once, please?
-You lost the privilege to talk to me when you decided to sleep with that girl.
-You don't even know what happened!
-Alright then, but I'll ask the questions Alex. I just want you to answer to what I ask you because I just realised I can't even stand the sound of your voice right now. Did you ask her to come to your place?
-Yes. On Saturday night.
-You're not off to a good start.
-I'm being honest. I swear, no more lies.
-Did you have sex?
-I don't know...
-I thought you said no more lies.
-Perrie, for God's sake, I am being honest! She came round on Saturday, we were drunk and I kissed her again, yes. I was an idiot, I should have never asked to come. Last thing I know is that I told her she could stay because it was late but I don't remember  sleeping with her.
-It's not hard Alex, is it?! You woke up next to her, you slept together.
-I seriously don't think we did anything. I surely would remember!
-...
-Babe, please say something. I'm sorry, I know I ruined everything. When I kissed her that first night, it was just because I was thinking of you whilst talking to her. Your face was all I could see. It just reminded me of how happy we were whilst falling in love with each other day by day. I know I can't justify what I've done, but I really love you.
-Alex... a part of me really wants to believe you, I do, but the other half of me can't accept what you've done. Know you're not even sure you slept with her, like it doesn't really matter. I love you so much but this hurts.
-I know and I hate the way I'm making you feel. I just want to know the door is not completely closed.
-I don't know Alex...
-Can we talk when I come to see Sienna on Thursday?
-I'll be at the studio all day.
-Please.
-...I'll let you know.

[Hi everyone :) First of all, thanks to every single one of you who keeps on reading, voting and commenting xxx I'm so happy everytime I see your lovely comments!
Back to the story... as you can see Alex is not Perrie's favourite person at the moment lol but who knows what is going to happen next haha I'm full of surprises lol Let me know what you think :) Love to everyone xxx]