.18

[1 week after.]
Jesy
<<How is it being back home Pez? xx>>
Perrie
<<Honestly, it feels amazing! It's so good being back together, the three of us xxx>>
Jade
<<I miss not having you five minutes away though :( xxx>>
Leigh-Anne
<<Is Sienna happy to be home? xxx>>
Perrie
<<Aww I'm gonna miss not being able to see you girls whenever I want xxx>>
Perrie
<<Sienna is over the moon xxx She has been daddy's little shadow these last couple of days :) Seeing them together was the confirmation we're doing the right thing xxx>>
Jade
<< So happy for you all xxx>>
Jesy
<<How are you and Alex doing? xx>>
Perrie
<<So far so good xx We're both happy to be back together but we know there's still so much work to do xx We are actually thinking about seeing a therapist. We want to do everything we can to make sure we never go back to the same place we were a couple of weeks ago xxx>>
Jade
<<That's so sweet xxx Not gonna lie, you two are the only reason I still believe in love. If you break up, then that's it lol xx>>
Leigh-Anne
<<Yeah, yeah... I don't know how you can be over what he's done Pez! xxx>>
Leigh-Anne
<<So what about what's-her-name??>>
Perrie
<<He talked to her the day before me and Sienna came back xx Alex said she didn't take it too well...>>
Jesy
<<Well, tough! Why did she even think she had a chance with Alex anyway?! I feel sorry for her for being so delusional lol>>
Perrie
<<Jes! Don't be horrible... Alex was the one in the wrong, it wasn't her fault.>>
Leigh-Anne
<<But she knew he was married so it's a bit her fault as well. Home wrecker!!!>>

*Flashback*

Alex
<<Hey, are you free this afternoon? I really need to talk to you.>>
Jenny
<<Hey :) yeah sure, I can swing by before I get home tonight. See you later xx>>

'Thank you for coming.'
'Always a pleasure.' Jenny smiled before noticing Alex's serious expression. 'Is everything alright?'
'Listen, I don't think there's a nice way for me to do this so I'm just gonna come out with it.'
Jenny sighed and shook her head before letting Alex continue.
'Me and Perrie decided to try and work things out. She's gonna move back here but we both agree that I can't keep talking to you, not even as friends. It's not fair on her.'
'But it was fair for you to sleep with me and use me when you thought there was no future with her.'
'C'mon, you knew from the beginning I was in love with my wife. I never lied to you.'
'But you still used me.'
'I'm sorry...' Alex found himself in a difficult position, knowing he was in the wrong. 'I'm sorry, I don't know what else to say.'
'I thought you were different. You seemed like a genuine guy. I clearly was wrong.'
'I should have never kissed you to begin with, that was the biggest mistake of my life. And not because of you, don't get me wrong. But because I love my life and I love my family. I never planned for you to think that there could be anything more than a simple friendship between us.'
'Whatever Alex. You knew I was interested since that night we met. Honestly, I can't believe I even started to feel something for someone like you. You're messing up with the wrong person. One day all these things will come back to you, just wait and see.'
Jenny walked to the door. Once out, she turned around and almost whispered before slamming the door behind her. 'Don't worry, I'm sure your wife will come to her senses and realise what kind of man you are, sooner or later.'

[The day after.]
'I mean, you totally deserved it. Can you blame the girl for what she said?!' Perrie laughed as Alex got into bed next to her.
'Right, we all agree I've been a complete idiot the last couple of months.'
'Idiot doesn't even describe how you've been acting.'
'It's all over now. Back to good old Alex. Hopefully he'll never go away ever again.'
'I hope not. There's not gonna be a second chance Alex, and I mean it.'
'I know but we'll never get to that position again. It's a promise.'
'I am trusting you. Don't make me regret it.'
Alex cuddled Perrie before gently kissing her. 'I feel complete again now you and Sienna are back.'
'Not gonna lie, I feel a bit better too already...' Perrie kissed Alex back, but as the kiss became more passionate, she suddenly stopped.
'Maybe we should stop here. Guarantee Sienna will wake up in less then fifteen minutes to come and sleep with us.'
'Fifteen minutes?! That would be more than enough time for me!' They both laughed and kissed again. 'But since we're talking about Sienna... you know what would definitely help her sleeping better at night?'
'No, don't you start. I know what you're going to say and my answer is still no.'
'It would do her a world of good!'
'It wouldn't do me any good.'
'Sorry but I have to disagree. Just tell me you'll think about it.'
'I'll think about it if you promise to think about seeing a couple therapist.'
'Deal.'

*Flashback ends*

[Hello you gorgey huns xxx Here's another chapter :) sorry but the writing process is a bit slow at the minute, although I do have a couple of chapters ready for you ;) Thank you so much as usual for all the comments xxx Please keep on letting me know what you think as I appreciate it a lot :)
Peace and love and enjoy the rest of your weekend xxx]