.28

[Sunday.]
'What should I do now?'
'I would still go and talk to her.'
'What if he finds out though?'
'Whatever. It's his fault, Perrie. You keep on forgetting that if it wasn't because your husband is an idiot, you wouldn't be in this position.'
'And you're trying to safeguard him, his reputation and your marriage. If anything, he should be grateful.'
'He definitely wasn't when I brought it up to him.'
The girls were on set filming for their new music video. They were having their lunch break and Perrie took advantage of the moment to fill them all in on what her and Jade saw a few days earlier and about Alex's reaction.

*Flashback*

'Do you think he knows she's pregnant?'
'That's her problem, not ours. As long as nothing happens to my child then whatever she does with her life it's up to her.'
'I agree, but...'
'Perrie, where are you going with this?'
'I don't want to upset you, but listen: have you thought that maybe there is a slight possibility that baby is not yours?'
'What's all this about now?! Why would she lie about it?!'
'Alex, I've been thinking the last few days. You were pretty sure you didn't sleep with her. Then very conveniently she comes to us telling us she's pregnant. That would be a really weird coincidence considering I saw her with another man. There's something not right about this story, she...' Perrie sighed as Alex started to get annoyed. '...she is not being completely honest. With us at least.'
'It's none of our business if she's got a boyfriend.'
'Why are you so in denial Alex?! I'm just saying, if she was so shocked and worried about this pregnancy, going out looking for a boyfriend would have been the last thing on her mind, which makes me think she already knew him.'
'Maybe they were friends and now they're, I don't know, more than friends.'
'Why don't you just ask her to do a paternity test? I looked it up and you can do it from the fifth week or something so you could do it already.'
'Absolutely not, Perrie. I'm not gonna ask her that! She'd probably get funny about it and we'd be back to square one.'
'Okay, let's just assume I'm wrong and they just met. I think she should tell us anyway.'
'And why's that?'
'Because if that is your child, don't you think that maybe now that this other guy is in the picture they'll try to cut you out anyway, paternity test or not? Maybe this is the reason why she doesn't want you to go the scan with her.'
'She never said she doesn't want me to go.'
'Why don't you want to go then?'
'I would like to go, but I think she should be the one to ask me to. I don't want to put her in a difficult position.'
'That's what I'm trying to say Alex! You're contradicting yourself.'
'I think you're just trying to annoy me so then I'll ask her about the bloody scan, we would argue and you'd have an excuse for keeping on believing this absurd theory about the baby not being mine.'
'Are you listening to yourself?! I would never do that just to upset you about something so delicate, and you know that. I think the truth is that you know I might be right and you don't want to accept that.'
'Oh sorry, I forgot you're always right, even in your assumptions.'
'Yeah, because it's ridiculous to think that a student who admittedly struggles with money would pretend to be pregnant with a guy she presumably had a one night stand with, who also happens to be a fucking worldwide known footballer!'
'Just because you've been lied to in the past, doesn't mean that everyone is gonna lie to you all the time now.'
'I've also been cheated on in the past, and I tried to convince myself that would've never happened with you. But again, here we are... you don't want to accept the truth because you want this baby. You want it to be yours, don't you?'
Alex remained silent.

*Flashback ends*

'I'm sorry, but why are you even with him if he's so happy about having a child with another girl?'
'I think he's happy about having another child, full stop.'
'This is so wrong.'
'You need to talk to her.' The girls tried to convince her to follow her guts and investigate.
'I think it's time for a good old session of social media stalking.' Jesy took her phone out of her pocket and started to look for the girl on Facebook.
'It's pointless Jes. I've tried already. She doesn't have Facebook, her Instagram is private and she hasn't used twitter in ages.'
'What's the point in having an Instagram profile if you keep it private? She's young and hot, why would she keep her profile private?!'
Perrie smiled. 'She's useless, I know.'
'Can't you ask Alex's friends, the ones who know her?'
'Alex would kill me. Plus I don't think anyone knows she's pregnant yet. Oh shit...'
'What?!'
'Sienna... I don't want Sienna to know about this baby if I'm not a hundred percent sure it's Alex's.'
'But what are you gonna do if they don't want to do a paternity test?'
'Then she's not gonna know. I'm sorry, but I'm not telling my daughter that her dad is having a baby with another woman just to have to explain to her months later that it was never true.'
Perrie paused for a moment. She then slammed her hands on the table. 'Right, that's it. I'm gonna talk to Jenny and Alex. It's my way, or nothing.'

[Hello everyone :) I thought about waiting for tomorrow to update but I couldn't ;D although there's even more suspense now lol
Alex is in denial and Perrie is determined to find out more. Who is gonna win the battle?
Thank you very much for all your comments and votes :) Big love to everyone xxx]