(1)

It was a warm summer day, busy cars, fans whirring and —

— RING

The school bell.

Students rush outside, it was indeed their last day of school.
It was Han Hyesang's last day of Senior year.

Students around her, cheer as they chant their way outside the building.

"Finally!" Hyesang raises her arms in the air, feeling as if a breeze is going to hit her. That was a sign of freedom. Her best friends laugh as they watched her, "What're you planning to do this summer?" Yeji asked as she gripped on her backpack.

"Probably study and prepare for University." Her best friend scoffs, "You're acting like a free person right now, and you're planning to study for this summer? Lame.". Hyesang and Yeji giggle at her slang, Hyesang then crosses her arm and grins. "What do you think I should do then, Ms. Hyunjin?" The corners of Hyunjin's lips form into a smirk as she leans closer to the both of them.

"You should start making a move on Jaemin~"
She nudges her elbow with Hyesang. Hyesang widens her eyes as Yeji laughs at her reaction, "I can't do that!" Hyunjin gives her that look.

"You had a crush on Jaemin since middle school, you don't think you should tell him?"

"What do you mean, I gave hints."

"Standing next to him doesn't mean anything, Poindexter. Am I right, Yeji?"

Hyesang and Hyunjin both look at Yeji, She looks at them both and shakes her head, "I say to just follow your heart." Hyesang sticks her  tongue out at Hyunjin, Hyunjin rolls her eyes.
The group stayed quiet, Hyunjin keeps tapping her feet around. "What?" Hyesang asks Hyunjin as she watches her grin to herself.

"This is for your own good!" "Wait- Hyunjin!"
Hyunjin rushes over to the group Jaemin was, Hyesang's heart dropped as she holds in her yells. "What is she going to say? What is she going to do?!" Yeji laughs, "Relax, I'm sure Hyunjin wouldn't do anything bad." Hyesang bites her lip as she plays with her nails nervously.

Hyunjin was talking to Jaemin, and his friends, Jeno, Haechan, Renjun, Chenle and Jisung.
Their facial expressions were hard to figure out, but Hyesang got goosebumps went Hyunjin pointed over to her and Yeji. Jaemin's held so many meanings, it could be the galaxy, or it could be sun looking back at her with so many promises.

"She's coming back!" Yeji tries to comfort Hyesang after she turned away from facing them. She turned back over, facing Hyunjin with lobster cheeks.

"So what'd you say?" Yeji asks due to Hyesang's absence in the conversation, Hyunjin giggles as she observes Hyesang. "I only asked what he was doing after school since it was the last day. He's going to the cafe around the corner." She pokes Hyesang's shoulder as she lifts her head up from embarrassment.

"Hyunjin, Are you guys coming?" Jaemin yelled from his place at the school gate,
"And he invited us to go with him." Hyesang widens her eyes as she glares at Hyunjin.

"I hate you."

"Love you too~" She laughs as she hugs Hyesang.

A few minutes later ..

They all gathered around a table in the Cafe, since there were more of them than tables they had to combine tables with each other. Everyone sat and chatted with one another, mainly Hyunjin - Yeji to Jaemin and his friends. It was an awkward hemisphere.