Chapter 52

Courtney

I was sitting on my bed at the mansion. Thinking about James. Why would he do this to me? Why would he do this to himself. Ocean came running in and shut the door behind her.

She let out a scream. I got up and ran to her. "Ocean. Are you okay?! What's wrong?!" I asked in a panic. She smiled.

"Nothin' is wrong. Everythin' is perfect." Ocean sighed happily. She sat on my bed and I sat next to her.

"What?" I asked. Ocean looked at me, still smiling really big.

"My crush asked me out, and I said yes." We both screamed at the same time.

"Oh my gosh, who?" I asked.

"Luis, Luis asked me out." Ocean replied. She fell back on the bed.

"Congrats." I said. Ocean smiled at me.

"I'm so happy. I don't know what happened. All I remember was I was hangin' out with Julie, Dwayne, and Luis, and we were all just talkin' and he just, asked me out. It was all a blur because was to happy. I'm pretty sure I said yes." Ocean explained. We started to laugh. I heard a knock at the door, and Adam peeked his head in.

"Hey guys, Courtney, can I talk to you?" Adam asked. I looked at Ocean. She nodded.

"Yeah." I got up and went to Adam. He closed the door and looked at me. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"Do you still have feelings for James?" Adam asked shyly. I stared at him.

"What?"

"Do you?" Adam asked again. I smiled.

"No, you're my one and only." I replied. Adam smiled.

"Okay, good. I thought you liked him now and not me." Adam confessed with a sigh. I shook my head.

"Nah." I saw Luis run up the stairs.

"Have you guys seen Ocean?" Luis asked.

"She's in the room. Congrats too." I said. Luis smiled.

"Thanks. Glad I'm with her." Luis said.

"Same here." Adam said. He put his arm around my waist. Luis smiled, then walked in to the room. "Let's go down stairs."