Chapter 81

Courtney

"Coach, Adam can't play." I stated. Coach looked at him.

"Oh yeah, sorry Adam, I'm so used to you playing." Coach laughed.

"It's fine. I'll go to the bench." Adam said, he started to skate over to the bench.

"Adam, who said you were going to the bench?" Coach asked. Adam looked at him.

"What?" Coach went into his pocket and got one of those whistles that you put on your finger.

"Uh, I always carry an extra whistle with me just in case, but it's yours. You're going to referee today." Coach explained. He handed Adam the whistle. Adam looked at him.

"Thanks Coach." He said. Coach nodded. I smiled.

"Okay, let's split up into the teams." Coach said. I went to center ice. Dean got in front of me. Adam came over with the puck. He threw it down and Dean rammed me down. I got up quickly and and started to sprint to everyone. Dean shot the puck to Fulton. Fulton stopped in front of the goal.

Goldberg started to freak out (which was pretty funny in my opinion). I started to skate really fast to Fulton. He lifted his stick. I got the puck real quick and started to skate to the other side. I shot the puck real hard, put Julie caught it. "Nice shot Jane!" Julie yelled. I laughed.