Chapter 91

Courtney

We all got off the plane. We ran to one of the attendance that help with boarding. I was right next to Coach. "Excuse me, ma'am?" Coach said. The lady looked up at Coach.

"Why, it's Team USA! Congratulations on your big win!" She yelled.

"Thank you ma'am but I was wondering when the first flight to Minnesota is?" Coach asked.

"Let me check." She said. She looked down at her computer. "Alrighty. The first flight to Minnesota doesn't come till tomorrow." She replied. We all did a frustrated sigh. "I'm sorry, sir. Here, let me get a limo to take you to where ever you want. On us for our mistake. Is that alright?" She asked.

"That would be nice." Coach smiled.

"Where are we goin' Coach?" I asked.

"To a nice hotel."

__________________________

"What do you mean I can't get hotel rooms?" Coach asked. The lady behind the counter shook her head.

"Okay, how many rooms do you need?" She asked. Coach turned around and looked at us.

"Okay, groups of four. Girls with girls and guys with guys." Coach demanded. I got together with Connie and Julie. The groups were us three, Adam, Charlie, Dwayne and Jesse. Luis, Ken, Goldberg and Les. Fulton, Dean, Guy and Russ. "Ok let's see, five rooms." Coach said.

"Fine. I'll give you the rooms. But you have to pay extra." The lady said.

"Fine. How much?" Coach asked.

"$910." The lady said. Coach put his head out more.

"$910!" Coach yelled in shock. He looked at us, then looked back. "Fine here." Coach said handing her the money.

"Great. Here's the keys. Breakfast is served in the morning at eight. And there's a indoor swimming pool opened from eight am to ten pm. If you have questions just call or come down. Towels are at the room for swimming. If you need directions come down to us." She explained. We all nodded and started to go on the elevator. I tried to get on, but it was packed, so me, Adam, and Dwayne couldn't go up. The elevator closed.

"Oh, I hope we go to the Silver Bullet." Dwayne implied. I looked at him.

"What's that?" I asked. He looked at me.

"It's a place for people to go country dancing. It's so fun. I'm goin' to talk to Coach to see if we can." Dwayne explained.

"Oh, I have been country dancing before. I love two-steppin'." I implied. He smiled.

"May I uh, request a dance then?" He asked. I smiled.

"Sure can." I said. Two-stepping is a partner dance. You dance real close in go around in a circle around the dance floor. It's so romantic.