Chapter 65

Courtney

I was sitting next to Adam and Ocean in the limo. Man, I couldn't wait to go to the red carpet. This is going to be amazing. I looked at Ocean. She looked at me. "Is the red carpet fun?" I asked. She laughed.

"Just look your best so you don't have ugly photos." Ocean replied with a giggle. I started to laugh. She smiled and grabbed my hand. "I'm so glad you're my cousin." I smiled and squeezed her hand.

"I'm glad too." I replied.

"If I win, you're comin' on stage with me." Ocean stated. I laughed and shook my head.

"Oh man..." I said sarcastically. Ocean laughed too. The limo came to a stop. We looked out and saw a gate. We all got out and a couple of people that had clipboards came to the limo. We went up to them.

"Where's Les and Greg?" One lady asked.

"Where's James and Jesse?" Another lady asked.

"Where is Luis and Ocean at?" A man asked.

"Where is Charlie and Julie?" A lady asked.

"Where's Johnny and Ken?" Another asked.

"Where is Connie and Guy?" A man asked.

"Where is Mr. Bombay?" A lady asked.

"Where is Dwayne, Fulton, and Dean?" A lady asked.

"Where is Courtney and Adam?" A man asked. We walked up to him. "Follow me to the carpet." We walked with him. "My name is Alex." He stated. "Make sure you smile and wave at everyone, and make sure to look cute." We laughed. He put his hands on the gate. "Ready?" He asked. Adam grabbed my hand.

"Ready." We said. Alex opened the gate and we walked out. Right when we walked out, the the people started to take pictures. We went out and stopped.

"Look at me!" One person yelled.

"No! Look at me!" Another yelled.

"Over here!" Another yelled. I saw Ocean and Luis come over. Ocean and I let go of our boyfriends and started to hug.

"I'm gonna miss you when I leave." I stated.

"I'll visit. Don't worry." Ocean whispered. We let go and stared at each other. It looked like she was crying. We turned around and smiled for the cameras.