✿5 ✿

"(Y/n)! Inosuke! Goodmorning!" Tanjiro beams.

"Heyo." You say taking your seat.

"LETS GO!" Inosuke smirks slamming his arm against the table.

"What's going on?" Tanjiro says looking over at you and Inosuke.

"We're doing a fist fight." You say.

"What? Why?" Tanjiro says.

"Cause she's too much of a cowards for a full fledged fight." Inosuke says flatly.

"I'm not a coward, it's just against the rules." You say.

"Yeah yeah, are we gonna get this over with or not?!" Inosuke groans.

"Okay okay." You says putting your arm against the table.

"GONPACHIRO! COUNT DOWN!" Inosuke shouts.

You and Inosuke clap your palms against one another's, and stare at eachother with your battle faces.

"Umm... okay!" Tanjiro says standing closer to you both.

"10...9...8...7...6...5....4...3...2...1..."Tanjiro says.

Inosuke smirks and you glare at him, clenching your grasp against his hand.

"0!" Tanjiro shouts.

You shove his arm downwards with all your might, Inosuke does as well, damn you both have pretty equal strength, your fists are just shaking in the middle.

(Aww, aggressive handholding! 💕)

"HAHA! YOU'RE PRETTY GOOD!" Inosuke cackles, shoving your arm slightly downwards.

You take a deep breath and push back at the force of his arm, slowly lowering his arm a bit.

"God damn it you ass!" Inosuke growls, pushing back at your force.

You look up and see he's smiling with pride. You hate that stupid expression on his face, thinking he's so this and that, You'll prove him wrong.

You push harder, trying so hard not too loose your strength but your arm is getting tired and Inosuke is a lot more physically built.

No you can't loose, you have to put pretty boy in his place.

You both are at war, some of the students gather around to watch because they're surprised at how long this fist fight is.

You're loosing your strength, Inosuke still seems to be filled with energy, oh come on you can't loose!

Your arm starts shaking and you continue taking some deep breaths.

But then before you know it, Inosuke bashes your arm down to the desk.

'Ouch'

"HAHA!!! I WIN! DONT UNDERESTIMATE LORD INOSUKE WEAKLING! IM ALL POWERFUL!!" Inosuke yells.

You look down at your wrist and rub it, you pushed a bit harder than you expected, it feels as if your wrist has a heartbeat.

"Haha... I guess you win, fine then, I guess I'll be your friend." You sigh.

Inosuke smirks.

"But don't expect me to be all nice." You say turning your head away from him.

"You're stubborn arent'cha?" Inosuke cackles.

"IM NOT STUBBORN YOU IDIOT!" You yell.

"Stubborn!" Inosuke says.

"NO!" You yell.