✿29✿

As you and Inosuke walk around town in your way to the Cemetery, the idea strikes your mind and you tug inosukes clothing, to pull him at a stop.

"Mm?" He grunts.

"I just remembered, it would be polite if I gave her flowers, so I'm going to stop by a store real quick and buy some will you wait for me?" You smile.

"Yeah, I'll come with you." He nods, and follows you into a store.

You find some pretty blue and white roses and decide to use that. You also decided to get some snacks since Inosuke was hungry.

"Can I have one." Inosuke pouts trying to reach for your gummy bears.

"No you should've got your own, stop tryna grab em! You're gonna mess up the flowers dummy!" You hiss.

"BUT I WANT ONE!" Inosuke screeches.

"I BOUGHT YOU A WHOLE BAG OF KIT KATS EAT THOSE!" You yell.

"BUT I WANT ONE!!" He continues.

"Jesus fine, but you gotta gimme one of yours." You glare.

"No! they're mine." Inosuke growls.

"EXACTLY THESE ARE MINE TOO EAT YOUR OWN!" You exlaim.

He snatches a gummy bear from in between your fingers with his lips and smirks. This little brat..

"You're lucky I love you." You groan. "Hey gimme a Kit Kat." You grumble.

"Nah." He says shoving a Kit Kat in his mouth.

"I swear to god-" you say reaching for the Kit Kat bag.

He laughs and keeps pulling away, you continue to try and stop him from pulling it away, it makes you look like your dancing around, and people walking around town are giving you weird looks. But who cares you guys are being a dumb couple.

"GOT IT!" You cackle grabbing s Kit Kat.

"And I got your gummy bears." Inosuke smirks holding your bag of gummy bears.

"WHY YOU-" you glare.

"Watcha gonna do? Watcha gonna do?" Inosuke teases.

You cup his cheek all of a sudden, making him flush a light shade of pink. You brush some of the hair off of his face, and peck his lips, he's distracted by the kiss and his grip on the gummies loosen up a bit making you snatch it from his hand.

"HAHA!!" You cackle, waving the bag of gummy bears.

"You tricked me.." Inosuke frowns.

"Hehe!" You tease sticking your tongue out.

"Meanie.." Inosuke pouts, grabbing your hand again.

...

After a while, you finally turn the corner and see the cemetery, you walk up to it and Inosuke opens the gates and you both walk in. He grabs your hand again and walks you to the tombstone of his mother.

"I've never been here before, it's actually really pretty.." you say looking around at all the trees flowers and tombstones.

"I come here every week." Inosuke says. "Oh here she is, my mom!" Inosuke grins picking up the pace to a certain tombstone.

He slows down and stops next to it. You blink and read the encryptions on the tombstone.

( Kotoha Hashibara )

*birth*-*death*

(Beloved Wife and Mother)