✿33✿

Inosuke is drunk, as well as his father, and you haven't moved at all since you sat down on the couch.

You hate to admit it but Inosuke drunk is honestly adorable, you expected him to be all angry and screaming but he's like a baby when he's drunk, he seems so moody and clingy and sad, his dad on the other hand, is raging over everything.

"(Y/N)....!!!!" Inosuke whines hugging you so tightly.

"Uhh... what..." you mumble.

"I-  I want you to stay with meeeee stayyyyy staaayyy stay I don't want you to go back homeeeee come live with me and dadddd I love you sooo you haveeee to stayyyyy stay stayyy." Inosuke whines burying his face in your hair.

"A-Ah... um Inosuke..." you say awkwardly.

"BOY STOP GETTING ALL OVER HER SHES UNCOMFORTABLE!" Inosuke's dad says shoving you off the couch.

Ouch.

"B-bu- but...*hic*" Inosuke sniffles.

"NO BUTSSSS IM YOUR FATHERRRR HAHAHAHAHA!" Inosuke's dad cackles.

You take a deep breath.

"Dadddd dad dad you love me cause I'm your son childddd righhhtt? *hic*" Inosuke whimpers hugging his dad.

"GOD DAMN IT BOY GET THE HELL OFFA MEE!!"   Inosuke's dad yells grabbing Inosuke's hair and yanking his face up to him.

"Hunhh..?" He grumbles staring at Inosuke's faxe.

He looks at his face for a good while, so much so he suddenly thinks he's Kotoha, because of how much he looks like her.

"What... the fuck... is SHE DOING HERE?!" Inosuke's dad yells, at Inosuke.

You turn around and see him yanking on Inosuke's strands of hair.

"Whaaa?" Inosuke whimpers.

"I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!!" Inosuke's dad says throwing Inosuke to the ground.

Your eyes widen and you stand up.

"H-hey! You're drunk! Let's calm down..!" You say.

"Hehe... the grounds hard.." Inosuke giggles, making snow angels on the ground.

"I WANTED YOU OUTTA MA LIFE AND YOU THINK YOU CAN DO AS YA DAMN PLEASE BITCH?!" Inosuke's dad screams grabbing Inosuke by the collar and lifting him up from the ground.

"I FUCKIN HATE YOU KOTOHA! YOU MESS EVERY DAMN THING UP!!" Inosuke's dad yells, raising his fist in the air.

"H-hold on!!" You yell.

He whacks Inosuke in the face, making him fall backward, and hit against the wall.

"Nnnhh... why'd you do that..?" Inosuke whimpers, tears filling up in his eyes, his cheek already has a bruise.

"YOU'RE DRUNK! STOP!" You say grabbing Inosuke's dad.

"GET OFFA ME BITCH!" Inosuke's dad screams shoving you off.

"Hhhhaaahh... you wanna fight I see... watch I'll winnnn." Inosuke sniffles, tears running down his face.

Inosuke stands up and holds his fist in the air but his dad punches him in the stomach making him fall backward.

Inosuke coughs, and leans his head back against the wall and covers his stomach and face up.

"STOP!! YOU'RE HALLUCINATING!" You yell standing between Inosuke and his father.

"I- dont wanna die.." Inosuke cries, curling into a ball.

"THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU! LEAVE!!" His dad screams shoving you out of the way.