✿20✿

It is Sunday, the time to go to the carnival. You all agreed to get up early, and since Zenitsu is the only one with a car he's picking everyone up, so you have to hurry.

You put on some nice clothes to go out in, and make yourself some cereal and eat it.

You hear the honk outside and grab your purse and run outside.

You see Inosuke come outside from his house too and you both open the opposite end car door and slide in.

"GOODMORNING LOSERS!" Inosuke yells.

"WHATS UP FUCKERS?!" You also yell.

"Guys shut up, I need to focus driving..." Zenitsu whines.

"You're feeling a lot better hm?" You smile, patting his head.

"Yep! I don't even remember why I was upset!" Inosuke grins.

"Good!" You grin wrapping your arm around him.

"Hey! Inosuke!" Aoi says in the seats behind you with Nezuko and Kanao.

"Sup pigtails, sup bread face, sup flower girl." Inosuke grins.

Tanjiro is in shotgun and of course Zenitsu is in the drivers seat.

"Okay, so we're probably gonna get there... in um... 20 minutes... I'd appreciate if you all could be quiet so I can focus dri-" Zenitsu grumbles but gets interrupted by Inosuke connecting his phone to the Bluetooth and blasts heavy metal.

"WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" You and Inosuke scream.

"YESSS LETS RAGEEEEE" you yell.

Zenitsu sighs and slumps into his seat.

                                              ...

20 minutes later you arrive at the carnival, and Zenitsu is now looking for parking.

"CMON!!! FIND A SPOT ALREADY!!!" Inosuke yells.

You nudge him playfully.

"I WOULD FIND ONE FASTER IF YOU SHUT UP!" Zenitsu yells.

"BAHAHAHA!!" You laugh.

Zenitsu finds a parking spot and parks the car.

"YESSS LETS GO!!" Inosuke yells about to open the door.

But the door won't budge.

"EY THE DAMN THING IS STUCK!!!" Inosuke yells.

"CAUSE I PUT ON CHILDLOCK! EVERYONE LISTEN UP I HAVE A FEW RULES BEFORE WE GO!" Zenitsu screams.

"BOOOOO!" You and Inosuke say.

"LISTEN!!!! UP!!!!" Zenitsu screeches.

Everyone goes dead silent.

"Thank you, NOW!! DURING THE TIME WE ARE THERE DONT WANDER TOO FAR FROM THE GROUP COUGH COUGH INOSUKE, WE'RE ALL EXCITED TO BE HERE BUT WE WILL EVENTUALLY CHECK EVERYTHING OUT! SECOND I DONT WANNA HEAR A SINGLE THING ON OUR WAY BACK BECAUSE IT WAS SO GOD DAMN LOUD I FREAKED OUT I WAS GONNA CRASH INTO SOMETHING I JUST ONLY GOT MY DRIVERS LICENSE GUYS TAKE IT EASY ON MEEEE!!!" Zenitsu screeches.

Everyone nods.

"GREAT LETS GO!" Zenitsu says disabling the childlock.

Everyone gets out of the car and waits for everyone to get their things until they're completely ready to head in.

"Heres your tickets to enter give them to the guy before we enter!" Tanjiro beams handing tickets to everyone.

Everyone goes up to the ticket collectors and hands in their tickets, and then finally everyones in.