✿9 ✿

The school day was normal, Inosuke beat you at the fist fight again, which is kinda pissing you off, you're even thinking of lifting weights just so you can win.

You have a test tomorrow for Shinazugawa, So you and your friends go to the cafe after school to study. It's the cafe Aoi works part time at since her family works there.

"What about for number 10 did any of you get that?" You say.

"I think you have to multiply the 2 equations, and find it's abstract value, then you have to use the substitution method, and multiply your answer from the number you got at the beginning." Zenitsu says.

You blink in confusion.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" You and Inosuke say at the same time.

"You guys are hopeless." Zenitsu says facepalming himself.

"Be nice!" Tanjiro says.

"Oh, so you subtract." You say.

"NO!!! THATS THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE!!" Zenitsu says, pulling at the strands of his hair.

Nezuko pats his head, in a concerned and worried manner.

"WAAAAHHH NEZUKO CHANNNN!!!" Zenitsu cries, and hugs her.

Tanjiro immediately shoves him off angrily, with a menacing glare.

"Hey, isn't that Obonai sensei?" Kanao says looking at a table.

"Oh yeah! He comes around a lot actually." Aoi says.

"We got a new employee a few months ago and ever since he stopped by when she started working here, he came a lot more often." Aoi says.

"Mitsuri was her name, I think it's funny, he says he has an allergy to women so he wears that mask, so you'd obviously think he's not interested in any women, yet he always come to see her." Aoi laughs.

"How do you know he's into her?" Kanao says.

"He always asks me if she's going to come over." Aoi says.

"Oh! Speaking of Obonai sensei, The janitor told me something, you know Urokodaki?" Tanjiro says.

Everyone except Inosuke nods.

"So I was talking to him briefly and he said one night when he was finishing cleaning up the school he saw a ghost, in the hall Obonai senseis class is at, can you believe that?" Tanjiro says.

"What? I find that hard to believe." You cross your arms.

"Ghosts done exist." Inosuke huffs.

"But he says he's seen it multiple, times. And he saw another one in a pot in Kanaes office!" Tanjiro says.

"That's a load of Bull! He's probably one of those old creepy guys from the movies that likes to scare kids!" Inosuke laughs, and sets his feet on the table.

"Get off!" Aoi yells smacking Inosuke's legs off the table.

"OI! IM RELAXING HERE!!" Inosuke barks.

"This is my family's restaurant! Don't get your dirty feet all over the table!" Aoi yells.

"Jesus Christ, fine fine." Inosuke glares setting his feet down.

"Anyway, get this, he says he'll pay us if we check it out." Tanjiro says.

"ARE YOU FOR REAL?! BUT WHAT IF IT DOESNT EXIST?!" You say slamming your hands against the table.

"Don't break my table!" Aoi says.

"He says he'll pay us anyway, he just wants someone younger to make sure because he keeps getting the creeps." Tanjiro says.