✿40✿

After you all finish buying the clothes you need for prom, you decided to stop somewhere to eat for a bit, the whole group and Murata was here too.

"So.." you smirk nudging Aois shoulder.

"What? You sound like your gonna say something weird." Aoi laughs.

"Are you and Murata a thing??? Hmmmm? Hmmm?" You giggle poking her face.

"U-uhhh... umm... well.. n-not necessarily... he just asked me to prom is all..." Aoi blushes.

"He totally likes you girl, I see him always shooting you a smile in the hallway, he always says hi whenever he passes you... he doesn't do that to anyone else!" You smirk.

"(Y/n)! Shut up!" Aoi blushes, covering her face. "W-well... I mean ever since he's asked me.. he's been holding my hand a bit.." Aoi admits, clenching her fists.

"Aaawww!!!" You squeal.

"CAN IT (y/n)! HES COMING!" Aoi says lightly tugging on a strand of your hair.

You giggle and shut up.

The boys meet up with you all and you all sit down and eat your food.

As you all eat you talk about all the fun your going to have at prom tomorrow.

Once you get home you lay your dress out to get a better look at it, you're so excited to see his face when he sees you in this dress.

Your phone dings.

Message from Pretty boi❤️

💕💖💘💖💕💙🖤💙💙💞💚💕❣️💕💛🧡💕❣️💛❣️💛🧡💞❤️🧡💖💚💚🧡💞🧡💓🧡💓💛💞💞🧡💓💛💛❣️💛💕🧡🧡💞💛💛❣️💛💛🧡💘💛💖💛💛💝🧡🧡💖💛💕💛💚💚💙💞💙💓💗🧡💝💘🧡💖❣️❤️💕💘💜💖🧡🧡💕🧡🧡💘❤️💖🧡🧡🧡🧡💖🧡🧡🧡🧡💝❤️❤️💕

Oh my god Inosuke

WHAT IM EXCITED 🧡💛💚💚❣️💚💕💞💚💓💙💝💘💘

Ur such a dork :p

No u

I'm so excited to see u, I can't wait to dance with you

Me 2 :3 just don't make fun of me if I mess up, I may have forgotten some steps

Whaaaat >:(

I told u not to make fun of me >:(

Lolol imma have to teach u again ;p

:3

I'm gonna head to bed see u tmrw night ❤️

Gn ❤️

You place your phone on your bed stand. And change into your nightwear, before you go to bed for the night you look across the window to see Inosuke's house, his curtains are still open, you can kind of see him through the window.

He seems to be fidling with his hair, and looking for his nightwear, just seeing him makes you smile.

Then you notice he starts undressing... your face turns red and you quickly close the blinds, and clasp a hand against your mouth.

"What the hell- he forgot to close his curtains anyone could be looking that dumbass!" You grumble to yourself.

"Imma have to talk to him later." You grumble and pounce on your bed.