✿6 ✿

Finally the end of the day comes and the Bell rings.

You and Kanao leave the gym and meet up at the flag pole with the rest of the group.

"Hey guys so are we going to the gardening club?" You say.

"Yeah, we're just waiting on Inosuke." Aoi says.

"Ah... well I should probably go now." Tanjiro says, scratching the back of his head.

He grabs Kanaos hand and leans into peck her cheek, she immediately turns into a tomato.

"Awwww!!! Kanao!!!" You and Aoi say.

"S-shut up guys..." Kanao smiles placing a palm on her cheek.

"Bye you guys!" Tanjiro says grabbing Nezukos hand.

Zenitsu also Grabs Nezukos Hand and leans into kiss her cheek but before he does anything Tanjiro shoves him off.

"Not a chance." Tanjiro beams.

Nezuko makes a confused face, but goes along with Tanjiro.

"PFFT- NICE TRY ZENITSU!" You cackle, covering up your laugh with your mouth.

"SHUT UP! ONE DAY SHE WILL BECOME MINE!" Zenitsu says angrily.

Inosuke eventually walks up from behind, looking exhausted.

"What happened to you?" You ask.

"Haha.. Shinazugawa sensei..." Inosuke grins. "I was eating leftover bento and he caught me and threw it out the window... my precious bento..." Inosuke sniffles.

"Get over it ya big baby." You grumble.

"So are we going now?" Aoi says.

"Yeah let's go." You say.

"So what do you do at this stupid club anyway? Water flowers and shit?" Inosuke grumbles.

"Well yes, but also no, we learn about them, like their meanings and how they grow, and sometimes we help grow vegetables and other things for the cafeteria." You explain.

"My older sister Kanae runs it, the counselor." Kanao says.

"She's really sweet once you get to know her." You smile.

"Oh my god is (Y/n) smiling?" Aoi teases.

"WHATS WRONG WITH SMILING?!" You shout.

"You never smile anymore!" Aoi says.

You really like Kanae, she helped counsel you when you were really down in the dumps towards Genya.

"The greenhouse is just over there you see it?" Aoi says.

"Hey girls!" A voice says.

You all turn around and see Kanae cheerful as ever.

"Oh! And one boy!" Kanae says. "Ohhhhh Inosuke kun! Right? You're the new boy who came just yesterday correct? How do you like it here!" Kanae smiles.

"It's lame." Inosuke grumbles.

"Oh... well just to let you know, I am the school counselor so if you have any worries are anything feel free to talk to me anytime!" Kanae says.

Inosuke averts his eyes and crosses his arms.

"So gardening right? Inosuke you're interested in gardening?" Kanae says, as she fumbles with her keys to open up the greenhouse.

"I'm only going because I have nothing else better to do." Inosuke says.

"Well either way, it's lovey to have you!" Kanae says, opening up the greenhouse.