✿36✿

"Who the hell are you?" Inosuke hisses.

"I am Douma! Ah... now that I get a better look at your face I can see why now.." Douma says.

"Why are you following us? I've seen you by the cemetery a few times." You say, somewhat anxious.

"Ah.. I sometimes pass by, to visit someone dear to me.." Douma smiles.

"And why the hell are you talking to us?" Inosuke says, gripping your arm tighter.

"Well... I believe we are visiting the same person... which is kind of odd... because.. I thought you were dead." Douma says, pointing his fan at Inosuke.

"What are you saying?" You say swatting the fan away.

"Kotoha is your mother yes?" Douma grins.

"...so what if she is..?" Inosuke says backing away.

"I knew her..! Very well actually, and I knew you too!" Douma says inching towards Inosuke.

"What the fuck?! WHO ARE YOU?!" Inosuke yells.

"Inosuke calm down.." you say placing an arm on his shoulder.

"I DONT KNOW WHO YOU ARE BUT I GOT A BAD FEELING ABOUT YOU!" Inosuke shouts.

"Ah... there was a woman around 17... she got beaten by her husband everyday, and she carried a baby. Our church took her in, and she became one of us.. she stayed along side me and her bruises and scars began to heal.." Douma smiles.

"She was beautiful... whenever I was around her I felt at peace.. and calm.. I loved her dearly." Douma grins.

"She was a bit clumsy, but her voice and her intentions were so very kind." Douma says clasping his palms together.

"Everyday was so nice... until.. she figured out my secret..." Douma frowns.

"Secret..?" Inosuke glares.

"A lot of my worshippers were going down terrible terrible paths.. and I had to kill them to end their misery... and when she found out... she was furious." Douma says.

You eyes widened. Who is this man? Openly telling us he's killed people, how did he get away with this?

"She took her child and ran away, into the forest she came at a dead end and there was knowhere to go! I had to take her life, because she can't report my beliefs because... this world doesn't believe in my paradise.." Douma smiles.

"She came across a cliff and wanted to give her child atleast a chance of living a life... so she dropped him onto the cliff into the river, and I killed her." Douma smiles.

Inosuke's eyes widen, and he clenches his fists.

"I thought her child was dead! No way could he survive that crazy river.. but then I saw you... coming to her grave all the time.. it made me curious wondering your relation to her." Douma says inching closer to Inosuke.

"But.. now that I have a good look at your face... I can see..." Douma says placing his hand against Inosuke's cheek.

"You're her son, that she threw off the cliff.. what a miracle your still alive..!" Douma grins.

Inosuke backs away, he's trembling. The man who killed his mother is right before his eyes. But he's so confused, why would he openly tell him this when they can easily report to the police?

"Why would you openly tell us this?! What kind of a monster are you?!" You yell, gripping Inosuke's hand.

"This boy.. without family.. must be suffering must be in so much pain.. and since he's in relation to his mother.. he is going down an unrighteous path.. I must end.. his misery.." Douma says calmly.