✿23✿

It is lunchtime, the party is going to start pretty soon, so you get dressed in something casual and nice.

Inosuke and you have been texting all day, talking about what's gonna happen at the party all day long. You can't wait to see his face when he sees the cake you both worked on.

Suddenly he calls you.

"He's so impatient.." you smile and pick up the phone.

"Hey pretty boy." You day into the phone.

"Do ya wanna come over a little bit earlier...?" Inosuke pleads.

"Pffft you're so impatient!!" You laugh.

"Please!! I'm bored, also it's my birthday so I have the upperwill so HAH!" Inosuke says through the phone.

"Oh my god, fine, I'll come over right now." You laugh.

"YIPEEEE!" Inosuke shouts through the phone.

"See you in like 2 minutes!" You laugh.

"Byeee!" Inosuke says.

You hang up the phone and slide it in your pocket. You open your fridge and pull out the cake you worked on and hold it carefully.

Then you open the door and lock it up once more. You walk carefully with the cake across the street and knock on Inosuke's door. He immediately opens it and you only knocked once.

"Geez you're excited huh?" You laugh and slip into his house.

"Can I see can I see??" Inosuke says.

"Okay okay okay! Fine!" You laugh placing the cake on the counter of his kitchen.

"Aaaanddd tada!" You say lifting the top off the cake.

"HOLY SHIT YOU DREW ME!!" Inosuke exlaims.

"Do you like it?" You grin.

"NO I LOVE IT!! I DONT EVEN WANNA EAT IT CAUSE ITS SO COOL!" Inosuke says whipping out his phone.

He takes a picture of it.

"Hah that's surprising, you love it so much you refuse to eat it. You love food." You smirk.

"But look at me on the cake it's cute!" Inosuke grins.

"I'm happy you like it." You grin. "So, are we doing anything else for your birthday?" You ask.

"Uhhh... well grans letting me have the house to myself once everyone arrives. We ordered pizza for everyone, other than that i dunno." Inosuke shrugs.

"Have you ever had a birthday party before?" You ask.

"Ah, yeah but I've never invited people before since it's my first year at school... and you're all my first ever friends." Inosuke admits.

Your eyes widen.

"Are you serious?! We need to go full out! Piñatas! Balloons, we should set up some music! Come on this is special for you!" You say.

"No, you don't have to go that far..." Inosuke blushes, embarrassedly.

"But you deserve it! It's your first party!" You say.

"What's the time.. we still have 2 hours before people show up, cmon let's go to the store and look around!" You say.

There is a small convince store nearby the neighborhood that's totally in walking distance so you and Inosuke walked there and now you're at the store looking at the birthday aisle.

"Let's get you a party hat." You smirk. Placing the hat ontop of him.

"Ew no, I look like a kid!" Inosuke pouts.