✿28✿

You hug both of your parents tightly, you're so happy to see them, you normally see them only in the mornings, it's nice seeing them like this.

"(Y/n) are you alright?" Mom asks checking your face.

You still have a harsh bruise across your cheek and nose.

"Why would be so something like this to you?" Dad says also examining your wounds.

"I don't know." You say.

"Ah, good afternoon Inosuke!" Your mom smiles at him.

"Heyyy." Inosuke says awkwardly.

"You saved her. Thank you." Dad says walking up to Inosuke.

"I was just doing what I thought had to be done, Ah..?" Inosuke says getting interrupted by your dad hugging him.

"Thank you so much, for saving our (y/n)." Dad says.

"You don't have to thank me." Inosuke blushes embarrassedly.

"Would you like to stay? You can stay as long as you'd like, we can treat you to some food." Your mom says patting Inosuke on the head.

"S-sure why not?" Inosuke blushes.

You smile at the sight of your parents being affectionate towards him. It's adorable, he looks so embarrassed it's quite cute.

...

Inosuke stayed for dinner he got to know your parents more and he slowly felt more comfortable around them. This time they didn't ask him too interrogating questions but they actually got along with him.

Finally after some hours he decided to leave for the day.

"You can come back anytime!" Mom smiles.

"Really??" Inosuke grins.

"Of course!" Dad says.

"Yippee! You all are so nice!" Inosuke smiles.

You and Inosuke walk out of the house, And you walk him home. Even though his house is just across from yours you still want to spend a bit more time with him.

"I love you." You beam, cupping both of his cheeks in your hands.

"...I love you too.." Inosuke blushes.

"I've thanked you too much already, but thank you for saving me. Seriously.. it means so much." You say.

"I couldn't just leave you there." Inosuke says.

"Well..thank you.." you smile.

Inosuke smiles, and leans down to kiss you. You gladly accept the kiss and wrap your hand around his neck.

You pull away from the kiss and grin, you kiss both of his cheeks, leaving him a red faced mess.

"I'll see you tomorrow pretty boy!" You grin.

"Bye!" Inosuke smirks and walks into his house.

After he's completely in you cross the street to your house and open the door.

"Hey mom dad? Are you guys still busy?" You say.

"Ah.. I suppose we aren't since we're taking the rest of the day off, why do you ask?" Dad says.

"I want to do something with you guys, you guys aren't really home that much, so it gets lonely from time to time. Maybe we could have a movie night or something?" You suggest.

"Oh that sounds like a great idea, you're right we haven't been all together like this for some time!" Mom says.

"Indeed, let's watch something together." Dad agrees.