✿12 ✿

The weekend carried on, and now it was officially Monday, time for school again. You, Inosuke, and Aoi were all walking to school.

"Wait so was it a date?" Aoi says.

"No!! It's just 2 good friends hanging out!" You say nudging Aoi.

"We aren't interested in dating..." Inosuke huffs, averting his eyes from you, anxiously.

Aoi rolls her eyes.

"So Inosuke, speaking of the matter, you've never dated anyone before?" Aoi tilts her head.

"I don't need no one." Inosuke smirks.

"Ah, well I have not dated anyone either, I've never even found anyone attractive before, have you?" Aoi says looking up at Inosuke.

"Meh, hard to understand who I like and dont like." Inosuke says shoving his hands in his pockets.

"I see. Well I hope you do find someone who makes you happy." Aoi smiles.

"Whatever." Inosuke says, glancing at you.

You look up to see him looking at you.

"What?" You say.

"You've been in a... relation..ship.. what's it like?" He asks.

"Ah... well... it's nice, you go on dates with eachother you hold hands, you kiss... its like a best friend but more." You blush.

"If Genya was your best friend but more why the hell did he leave?" Inosuke says.

"Why are you SO interested in Genya huh?" You say, glaring at him.

"THIS RELATIONSHIP THING IS CONFUSING!" He complains.

"Look, sometimes boyfriends and girlfriends don't go the way you want it to, sometimes you fight, sometimes you disagree, and the more you fight it just makes things bad and nobody wants to be with a bad person, sometimes people are stupid assholes and ditch you for someone else the next day, like... all those months meant nothing to them, cause that's totally normal huh? Spending all those months together, doing all these happy things together and they just dump it in the trash and don't even think about how the other person feels!? Did I mean nothing to him?! Was I just someone temporary until he finds someone he actually likes?!" You say, tugging at the strands of your hair.

Inosuke and Aoi look at you in a concerned manner, and then look at eachother and then back at you.

"I'm sorry, that was too much, I just... really...really... don't like him." You grumble, balling your hands into fists.

"It's a good thing you left him (y/n) he doesn't seem like the best guy. You don't deserve to be treated like that." Aoi says placing a hand on your shoulder.

"I'm gonna beat the shit outta him." Inosuke grins evilly.

"That won't solve anything." You say. "I-I mean it's technically already solved because we broke up and I'm over him." You say.

"I don't think you are, if you talk about him all the time." Inosuke pokes you.

"He was my first ever boyfriend, it hurts that your first ever boyfriend just wanted to use you temporarily, because it leaves a scar on the other person." You sigh.

"Hey, theres plenty of fish in the sea, I bet your gonna find someone who knows how to treat you the way you want to be treated, it may not be now, it may not be tomorrow but one day." Aoi grins.

"Yeah..." you sigh, staring at your hands.

"CHEER UP!" Inosuke says smacking your back.

"Ow..." you say rubbing your back.