✿18 ✿

It is Thursday, you are currently in science class with Inosuke and Kanao, Obanai sensei let you all be in groups and work on an assignment with eachother.

"Look look at this Tik tok." You say trying so hard not to laugh, showing them the video.

You all were sorta slacking off being goofs instead of doing work, Obanai sensei never really noticed though.

"What the hell is with you and your sense of humor." Inosuke chuckles facepalming himself.

It's a video of someone shoving an elf on the shelf into the toilet with their foot.

You try so hard to maintain yourself from bursting out laughing but you would get in so much trouble.

"I-it's look PFFT-" you laugh, slapping a hand against your mouth.

"Oh my god keep your voice down Obanai sensei is gonna kill you!" Kanao laughs patting your back.

The bell rings for lunch.

"Oh shit, we barely got any work done." You chuckle putting away your things.

"Yeah all because of how funny you thought that fucking video was." Inosuke laughs.

"Cmon cmon look at this one." You say showing them another Tik tok on your way to the cafeteria.

Suddenly you get a tap on your shoulder, you whip around to see none other than Genya.

'Damn it I thought if I went to a different school entrance he'd assume I was at home.'

"Come with me." Genya says dragging you away from Inosuke and Kanao.

The 2 stare at you being dragged away in annoyance.

"I was kinda talking to them." You say to Genya.

"I don't care." Genya says looking for somewhere isolated.

"Where are we going now?!" You groan.

He hugs you and starts kissing you, you want to gag and you shove him away from you.

"If you seriously took me away from my friends just so you could have a fucking makeout sesh I swear to god." You say glaring at him.

"Can you just shut up? I don't wanna hear it right now." Genya grunts, holding you against the wall.

'This man is disgusting.'

...

Lunch was finally over, you barely ate any of your bento, and on your way to your class you were snarfing it down to get rid of Genyas awful taste.

However it was now the end of school, Genya of course wanted to do something with you but you told him you were spending time with your family after school, thank god he believed you.

Inosuke was coming to your house for the first time, you were kinda nervous, was your room clean? What should you offer him for snacks and what would the 2 of you even do?

You both arrive at your house and you grab your house key and open the door.

"Welcome to my home." You say awkwardly while you both enter the house.

"Woah! It's just how I pictured!" Inosuke grins running around your house.

"Where are your parents?" Inosuke says looking around.

"They're not home. Honestly they're rarely home, I only see them in the mornings, sometimes they're so busy at the office they stay at hotels." You sigh.