Prologue

Thunderclan slept underneath the icy stars. A gust of warm wind ruffled every cat's fur, but no one seemed to notice.

Several starry figures were walking across the night sky. They had then traveled over to the Moonpool.

The crystals gleamed brightly, greeting the cats as they walked over to the shining pool. The figures looked down into it.

The water seemed to shape into an image. A blue she-cat stepped back in fear. She looked back down at the water. "There is a prophecy!" she meowed to the other cats, signaling them with a few swipes of her tail. "Out of the darkness, stars will come, and get rid of the evil tiger and holly." The blue she cat continued.

A golden tom was still looking down at the pool, as if he was trying to figure out what the prophecy meant.

Beside the gold tom, a white tom turned to the rest of the cats. "It's about Starkit!" the white tom yowled, a glimmer in his eyes. The white figure turned to the gold tom.

"She has powers nobody dreamed of!" The gold tom meowed, as if in pain. The golden figure then began crouching above the pool.

The blue she-cat purred. "Should we tell Jayfeather in a dream?"

"Yes. He needs to know about this..." the gold tom was cut off by a ripple of the water. "...prophecy." The gold tom continued, sill holding his crouched position.

The blue she-cat nodded, as she started to run across the night sky, leaving the others by the Moonpool.

The white tom nodded as he licked his paw. The rest of the cats sat up to follow the blue she-cat.

The Moonpool got darker and darker, until it looked like it had completely vanished.

The cats were now more faded into the sky, as they went to the gray medicine cat to tell him the prophecy.