Chapter 14: You Can't Escape the Truth

Hi, my Raindrops! I'm sorry for the long break. I'm not dead, I just forgot to update for a while.

Stargleam marched over to Redpaw and Lakepool.

"What did I just say? The eleventh Lost Law is No Being Gay!" Stargleam screeched at the two she-cats.

"But... I love her!" Lakepool said, licking Redpaw once more.

"But it's against the Ten Lost Laws of The Clans! Do you REALLY want to go to the Dark Forest?" Stargleam meowed as she squeezed herself between them. She violently shoved them away from each other.

"Yes." Redpaw and Lakepool said in unison.

"No. You don't. I've seen it before. It's terrible." Stargleam trembled at the memory.

"We are sorry." Lakepool looked down at her paws. The two she-cats looked sad. "We won't do it again."

"I hope not." Stargleam hissed loudly. She scratched both of their bellies leaving scars. "That is your punishment."

Stargleam growled as she turned away from Redpaw and Lakepool. She walked over to Firestar.

"We have to show The Ten Lost Laws of The Clans to everyone." Stargleam suggested.

Firestar glanced up at the sky, and tasted the air. "We will announce it at the gathering."

Stargleam nodded as she swiftly ran over to Fourtrees.

"Attention, cats of all clans!" Stargleam said, leaping onto the ledge. "I have an announcement!"

"Is it important?" Mistyfoot asked, an unimpressed tone in her voice.

"If it wasn't important, I wouldn't be here!" Stargleam bellowed. "I have the Ten Lost Laws of The Clans. Starclan gave them to me."

Stargleam read The Ten Lost Laws of The Clans to the other clans.

"Yay! Now that we know what to do, we will never go to the Dark Forest!" A tom screeched.

"Good." Stargleam mewed as she jumped down the ledge.

After the leaders were done talking, the gathering ended. Everyone left. Stargleam smiled. Now all the clans know what to do.