Chapter 21: The Portal

"Fallen Leaves, what are you doing here?" Gleamstar asked, cocking her head.

"I'm here to deliver a message." Fallen Leaves' voice was loud and clear.

Gleamstar swallowed hard. "Okay, what is the message?"

Fallen Leaves sighed. "You see, Gleamstar, there are still cats who don't believe in Starclan."

Gleamstar's fur puffed out. "What?! After everything I've done for them? How could they?"

"The Dark Forest is taking over their minds. They also forced Cloudtail and Mothwing to be evil and lead their wretched souls. So, my task for you, is that you need to start a war on the Dark Forest!" Fallen Leaves screeched. "We will be waiting for you, forever, Gleamstar." Fallen Leaves dipped his head. He then left.

Before Gleamstar could think about what to do next, she heard a faint voice calling her name.

She crossed the border, then she saw Spottedleaf's tortoiseshell fur. She was sitting upright next to a large, stone outline shaped in a circle. It had green jewels of all the clan symbols on it.

Spottedleaf pulled a lever, and a stone covering lifted up, leaving only the outline. Then, a swirling, purple portal appeared before Gleamstar's eyes.

She barely got the time to take it in. She was about to go in, Ashfur came up to her. Gleamstar had jumped into the portal. But then, she realized that Ashfur had followed her inside!

The two cats were now lost in their thoughts, as their bellies began to stir from all the spinning.

Gleamstar saw Ashfur. She could also see the end of the swirling purple abyss. She calmed herself down, and slowly took in what just happened.

Why did Ashfur follow me?

Hello! Misty, here! So, I just realized that I could have spelt "barely" wrong, in some of my books. If you know any books of mine that have that spelling error, or any type of spelling error for that matter, let me know the following:

Which book is it?
What part is it in?
What was the incorrect word?
What is the correct word?
How many times does this error appear?

Thank you, I really appreciate it!