Chapter 11: The Dark Forest

"No!" Stargleam yowled. Tigerstar's tail swished in Stargleam's face, which revealed a nasty scar, which Stargleam winced at.

Tigerstar threw Stargleam into a deep pond. As soon as she got out, she cried. Why am I so useless? Why couldn't I kill him?

Jayfeather got down from the sky. "I know how you feel. You couldn't kill him because he is a Dark Forest cat!"

Stargleam looked at Jayfeather. "It all makes sense now..."

"We can go to the Dark Forest, but it is very dangerous." Jayfeather warned.

Stargleam's fur puffed out. "Take me there."

"Very well." Jayfeather said, dipping his head.

Stargleam fell asleep in the middle of the forest, Jayfeather watching her from the sky.

Jayfeather saw a purple tail in the Dark Forest trees. He followed Stargleam into the Dark Forest.

Stargleam heard voices. She crept inside a bush. She saw some Dark Forest cats having a meeting.

"Okay. First we will kill Stargleam, and then we will invade... Thunderclan!" Tigerstar said, unsheathing his sharp claws. He clawed at a tree.

"What! No!" Stargleam said, jumping out of the bush.

"Tigerstar, watch out." Blackstripe meowed, pointing at Stargleam.

Tigerstar turned around and looked at Stargleam. He clawed her.

Stargleam fell to the ground. There was tons of red blood coming from her shoulder, where a bitter wound stood.

Stargleam's molting orange eyes no longer held their glow. Her fur stopped shining and the star on her forehead began to fade.

Stargleam was dead!