Chapter 12: The Talk With Starclan

"What happened?" Stargleam asked, standing up. She noticed that there were stars everywhere. No. She looked down at her paws. They were faded! "Am I in Starclan?"

"No. You are in the Dark Forest." a voice said. A lightning bolt shook the ground. Stargleam saw the shadow of a cat, as visions of the Dark Forest came back to her like a flood.

She then saw the open starry sky again. She saw Yellowfang coming out of the clouds. "You are here."

"Why am I here?" Stargleam asked curiously.

"You died." Bluestar said, floating down from the sky.

"Wait. But I was in the Dark Forest fighting. How did I die?" Stargleam asked, confused.

Bluestar sighed and looked down at her paws. "Tigerstar killed you."

Stargleam gasped. "If I'm dead, then I can't save the forest!"

Whitestripe came down. "That's why we are sending you back to Thunderclan. But we have to say something first."

"What is it? I want to know!" Stargleam said in excitement.

Leafpool pushed two flat rocks to Stargleam. "This is it. The Ten Lost Laws of The Clans."

Stargleam gasped. "The Lost Laws of The Clans?"

"Yes." said Bluestar. "We need to give them to the clans, but there are cats who don't believe in Starclan. So we need you to do it."

"Okay." Stargleam meowed, coming down from the sky, bringing the rocks with her. I'm not in Starclan anymore. They must have brought me back to life.

Stargleam shook the thoughts from her head. I have to announce these to the clans! But how...?