Chapter 17: Blood Spilling

Gleamstar didn't realize she was asleep until she woke up. She heard a loud yowl from the camp below!

Gleamstar jumped down the Highledge. She saw Tigerstar and Hollyleaf!

"Say goodbye to Thunderclan!" Hollyleaf cackled.

"Get out of the camp everyone!" Gleamstar yowled.

"No! We must fight!" A tom yowled. Then there was a battle!

Then, a fox came out of the bushes! Hollyleaf pointed a claw at Gleamstar. The fox jumped at Gleamstar. She tried to dodge, but it was too late. The fox was now only a few inches from her face. A secret alliance with a fox? That's not fair! Stargleam pouted to herself.

The Tigerstar clawed Lionblaze! He fell to the ground. "I fell as if my powers are melting away..." Lionblaze said as he died.

Gleamstar escapes the fox's grasp and lunged for Tigerstar and Hollyleaf.

Tigerstar has run elsewhere, so Gleamstar aimed for Hollyleaf. Hollyleaf laughed. "It's too late take a look behind you."

Gleamstar looked. Tigerstar was scratching Dawnsparkle! The Hawkfrost came and chased Tigerstar away!

"Get out of here, Hawkfrost!" Gleamstar screeched as blood poured from her mouth.

"No! I love you! I will help you fight!" Hawkfrost replied.

"You may have defeated us this time, but next time, we will overpower you!" Tigerstar meowed as he lead the Dark Forest away from Thunderclan.

Jazzpaw, now Jazzsong, licked at her paws.

Gleamstar looked at Jazzsong. "Jazzsong will be the new deputy. She is very brave, even though she didn't mentor an apprentice.

Jazzsong smiled, her eyes filled with happiness.

Night began to fall upon Thunderclan. Everyone went to their nests to sleep.

What wonders does tomorrow carry with it? Gleamstar wondered.