Chapter 28: Confessions

Hi! So, I'm back. Yeah. Anyway, I'll stop annoying you. Here's the chapter that you wanted to read. Not my notes. Okay I'll seriously stop now.

Starpaw's mind was going crazy. She had never felt more nervous. She had lots of memories coming back to her!

Starpaw was about to leave the camp, when she ran into Redfur and Lakepool.

"Wait!" Starpaw yowled. "Where are you going?"

Redfur sighed. "We're going to the Dark Forest."

Starpaw gasped. "But why? It's okay to be gay now!"

Lakepool was surprised. "But you said it was! And plus, you didn't make that rule. Gleamstar did."

Starpaw nodded swiftly. "I know! But... I love Jazzsong!"

Redfur seemed happy, but then a frown spread across her fluffy face. "That's great, but we're still going to the Dark Forest."

"No!" Starpaw jumped in front of the two cats. "You can't! The Dark Forest isn't the place for you!"

Lakepool sighed. "You're right."

"Can you go get Hawkfrost and Ashpaw?" Starpaw asked. "They can come back now!"

Redfur flicked her tail. "We'll go tell them. Also, Ashpaw changed his name to Ashfur."

Starpaw nodded. "Okay!"

Starpaw jumped onto the ledge. "Cats of Thunderclan! I have a confession!"

Every cat's ears perked up.

"I am Gleamstar!" Starpaw yowled.