s e v e n

three years ago;

it's the end of a very long school day, i feel ugly and the day was going slowly. i didn't get much sleep because of the nightmares, i haven't told anyone about them and someday i think i should, the day hero stayed with me was the first day in months i got proper sleep but i don't want to rely on him to have a good sleep - he might not be in my life forever.

hero and i are in the school car park, in his car. he's taking me to target which is very nice of him and it's nice to spent time with him.
"how was your day?" hero asks me
"it was alright, you?"
"my day was alright" he replies
"oh why?" i question
"because your day was alright" he says, making chuckle.
"let's go" he mumbles and starts up the car, he has a black range rover - it's a nice car and he looks after it.

as hero drives, i look up at him and he's concentrating on the road so he can't tell i'm staring at his perfect face.
hero puts the radio on, the sound of the music making my body relax slightly - i shut my eyes and i feel a hand on top of mine, it startles me slightly. i open my eyes and hero still has his eyes on the road but his hand is rested on mine, making my heart flutter.

"we're here now" hero says and i unbuckle my seatbelt, as does he.

shopping with hero was fun, he's at my house again and we had subway that he brought because he refused to let me pay. the more time i spend with him, the more i find myself thinking about the way i feel about him. he definitely doesn't feel the same - i know that, for a fact. he's so good looking and he could honestly could do better than me so i very much doubt he feels the same.

we're watching riverdale, hero's arm is over my shoulders and a soft blanket is over both of our bodies. tomorrow is saturday so i have a lazy day, i'm going to try and bake cookies tomorrow so that should be fun.

"jughead is so hot" i say out loud and hero gasps dramatically making us both laugh
"what about me?" he asks and then pouts, a bigger smile grows on my face.
"what about you?" i tease and he rolls his eyes at me.
"well" he says and pushes my shoulder back gently and i lay down.
"yes?" i question, hero parts my knees and rests his body in between my legs - he brings his face close to mine, the butterflies in my stomach going crazy.

he grazes his teeth over his bottom lip, making my insides melt. soon i feel his lips touching mine, this feeling no longer feels foreign to my body. our lips move in sync and my body relaxes under his touch. he moves his lips down to my neck and gently sucks on a spot, a moan escaping my lips. hero detaches his soft lips from my neck and his eyes widen a little, he looks up at me and kisses my lips again.

"move let me get up" i tell him and chuckle, hero moves his body from mine - i sit up and we sit back in the position we were in before.
"i left a mark" he whispers and my stomach drops but then i realise no one will see it because my mom isn't home yet, she's coming home on tuesday so hopefully it'll be gone.
"well thanks" i reply sarcastically.
"'ts okay" he says to me and chuckles slightly, he understands my stupid humour.

~

hero; good morning

hero; how was your sleeep?

josephine; sleep? i haven't slept for the past two days

hero; why

hero; are you okay