t w e n t y

hero; good morning

hero; would you like me to come and get you or will you be okay coming on your own x

josephine; hi, i'll be fine coming on my own. i'm on a last minute virtual meeting thing rn just to discuss my youtube schedule.. it's boring me

hero; oh alright then

hero; tell them to fuck off ahahah

josephine; unfortunately i can't do that because then i wouldn't have a job

josephine; i'm very excited to see jamie

hero; so you're not excited to see me?:(

josephine; of course i am but i saw you last night

hero; my little brother is stealing my girl

josephine; yes he is

hero; shut up and pay attention to your meeting, i can't wait to spend the night with you tonight; i love you x

josephine; love you more x

the call finishes after an hour, it was basically just my manager making sure i have my video up by tomorrow and to have my instagram posts up later, it's a paid promotion with prettylittlething. they've sent me a joggers and sweatshirt set so i'll have to get hero to take some pictures of me when i get to his house. or i'll use the mirror in the hallways, either way i hope i get some good pictures because i hate looking bad when i post on instagram.

i head upstairs to my closet and change into the new clothes that were sent to me, they are extremely comfortable. i slip on some white socks and my slides, i prefer driving in slides than any other type of shoe. i scrunch my hair up, to add some volume. my hair is getting very long, i need to get it cut soon.

-

i'm currently sitting on the kitchen floor, martha is going to start making dinner in a while which im going to help her with, jamie is taking a nap; i'm so excited to see him when he wakes up. martha is watching something on the tv and hero is on his phone so the house is pretty silent. i check the time and it's nearly 2pm, i position myself in front of the mirror and open up the instagram app. i take a few different pictures until i decide on one i like, i pull myself off of the floor and sit next to hero.

"is this okay?" i ask my boyfriend, he looks over to my phone and nods at me. i rest my head on his shoulder whilst typing a caption for my instagram story.

 i rest my head on his shoulder whilst typing a caption for my instagram story

"do you want to start on dinner?" martha asks and i follow her to the kitchen.
"what should i do chef?" i ask and she chuckles lightly
"roast potatoes and vegetables please" she tells me and i nod, i take a sack of potatoes out from the cupboard and start chopping them up.