t w e n t y - t w o

twelve months ago;

it's currently wednesday and hero had to go home early morning since he's got a shoot later, i uploaded my youtube video yesterday and it was reviewing kylie jenner's new skin care line. hero helped me film it and he even came in at one point which i loved because this is the first time he's been in one of my videos.

it's already gotten 2.3 million views and i'm 5th on the trending page which is mindblowing; i'm sure the fans are loving it, seeing hero featured in the video too. i've been getting loads of positive messages in my dms and on my comments. i was a bit iffy uploading it since it's THE kylie jenner's brand i was reviewing but it was actually better than i expected it to be and my review was my honest opinion.

i have nothing to do today, i've eaten an apple today which i'm quite proud of myself for because i haven't usually been eating without hero telling me to. i hope i can eat some dinner maybe later, it's mid-afternoon and i'm currently watching the old karate kid to pass some time. i watched the first forty five minutes of it but now i'm just scrolling through instagram and it's turned to background noise. occasionally i look up to see what's going on.

i lock my phone and put it down, i decide that i should watch the movie since i have nothing better to do and then i hear my phone ping. i turn the screen over to look who it is and it's hero, a smile almost instantly grows on my face.

hero; hey, you okay baby

josephine; hi

josephine; i'm fine, how're you? how's the shoot going?

hero; i'm alright i guess. the shoot is going a bit shitty; my managers pissing me off a bit

josephine; oh, what time do you finish?

hero; five thirty, six at the latest

hero; have you eaten?

josephine; oh okay. yeah i had an apple in the morning. have you eaten?

hero; i'm gonna come over to yours after i'm finished, if that's okay with you and you're not busy? and yes i have eaten

josephine; yes come over! i'm free today, tomorrow but friday evening i've got that nightclub thing that jackie wants me to go to. you're still coming with me right?

josephine; what did you have to eat

hero; yes of course i'm coming on friday, i'll just stay with you until saturday. i do need to pop home and grab some clothes but other than that it's all fine.

josephine; "pop home" lmao

hero; it's the inner british in me

hero; i had a burger and fries from in-n-out

josephine; oh sounds nice

hero; guess what has just been sent to me

josephine; what is it

hero; one of the pictures from the photoshoot from london has been sent to me

hero; would you like to see(:

josephine; bitch a few years ago you were saying that my smiley face was the wrong way round

josephine; yes of course i want to see

hero;