one 🗝

It was the last day of the sports fest. Jeongin had been busy supporting the high school team as they go up against the different college departments.

"Here." Jieun handed him a water bottle. "Please don't faint. Jiyeon unnie will kill me if you do."

They were sitting at the bench watching the game between the high school department and the College of Arts and Sciences.

Jeongin chuckles at the attempt to avoid him from getting dehydrated. "Where's Felix hyung?"

"He went to buy some burgers. Are you sure you're okay, Jeongin? It feels really hot out here."

"That's okay. The girls' football game is almost done."

"Whatever you say."

The game ended in a couple of minutes and the high school team lost.

Ryujin sat down on the ground, "Great. Nice timing, Yua."

Adachi Yua scoffed beside her, "Hey, I passed the ball to you. Its not my fault you can't catch it."

Ryujin was about to attack her when Jieun stood in between, "Hey, we're all just tired from the game so I suggest we take a rest. Okay?"

Jieun looked at Yua who had a mean look on her face. The latter stands up as she walks towards her bag.

She picked up the gatorade bottle and started to drink it but she felt something weird. This isn't—

She spit the gatorade from her mouth as the water landed on Daehwi's face who was standing in front of her.

"Ew! Ew! Ew!!!!!!!" Daehwi exclaims, trying to wipe his mouth. "I came to pick you up and this is what I get? How gross, Yua!"

Yua tried removing the taste from her tongue and faced some of her classmates who was present. "Who did this? Who changed the content of my gatorade?!"

Some of her teammates were quiet. She looked around for possible suspects when her eyes landed on Ryujin. "Was it you?"

"Oh you can't find the culprit so you're blaming me?" Ryujin asks, crossing her arms over her chest. "How pathetic."

Yua glared at her as Guanlin approaches handing her a towel.

"I saw who did it."

"Who?"

Everyone went quiet as soon as Guanlin slowly pointed at the person who pranked Yua. "Him."

The boy dropped his phone as all eyes were on him. "Wh-what? I didn't do it!"

Jieun faced Guanlin, "That's insane! Jeongin would never try such thing!"

Guanlin shrugs talking to Yua, "I saw him taking out your gatorade bottle earlier."

Jeongin started to get nervous. The last thing he wants is to get in trouble— especially with her. "Yua, wait... I'm telling you its not me."

Yua clicked her tongue and threw the gatorade bottle, landing on Jeongin's feet, "You just messed with the wrong girl."

She walked away as Daehwi carries her bag, followed by Guanlin who was smirking.

"That jerk!" Ryujin exclaims, "I can't believe he set you up!"

Jeongin was still in shock. He couldn't believe what was happening.

"Jeongin..." Jieun calls out, trying to get his attention.

Beomgyu suddenly arrives, he was panting. "Hey, I heard what happened. Is it true?"

"Stop it Beomgyu. He's already shocked enough." Ryujin mutters.

"Well how can I?" Beomgyu exclaims. He was getting all excited as he faces Jeongin. "You just pranked the prankster!!!"