eleven 🗝

Yua stretched out her arms and found herself in bed.

Wait.

She took the covers off and sighed in relief seeing her clothes was still there. Her eyes scanned the room and found Chaeryeong sleeping beside her and Guanlin on the couch.

Daehwi was also there but on the floor, with his notes scattered around him.

Yua opened her phone and realized what time it is. It was 7:29 in the morning.

"Shit shit!" She started to wake Chaeryeong up. "Wake up, we're gonna be late!"

"Hmm, no, go away~" Chaeryeong mutters, covering herself with the blanket.

"Lee Chaeryeong if you don't wake up-!" She cut her sentence off when she felt something stirring in her stomach.

She ran to the bathroom and kneeled in front of the toilet bowl. She started puking.

A few minutes later, Guanlin steps in. He was still half asleep. He started to unbuckle his belt, "Move, I need to pee."

Yua covered her eyes, "No- wait- don't!"

But it was too late, Guanlin started to pee but Yua nothing hit her. She removed her hands and widens her eyes.

"Lai Guanlin why did you pee on the sink?!!!!"

After that, Yua had to wake Daehwi up to help her with the two. She was still a bit tipsy but unlike Chaeryeong, she can hold her liquor.

They arrived in school at 8:23 AM. Classes were already starting and they had to find out how they could get in.

Just before they were about to walk up the stairs, someone coughed behind them.

"You're late."

They slowly turned around and met the furious Mr. Choi.

"S-sir, I can explain.." Daehwi spoke up, moving in front.

"Is that..?" He started to sniff something in the air. He leans in the group. "Alcohol?"

Their eyes shifted from one another as they tried of coming up with an excuse.

They had no extra clothes so they had no choice to take a bath and wore their clothing yesterday.

Chaeryeong suddenly pushed Daehwi and whispers, "Just make up a lie."

Daewhi coughed as he sees Mr. Choi waiting, "Sir, the truth is..."

"We were walking to school and these drunk men arrived," Guanlin started to talk.

Yua mentally facepalmed herself, because out of the four of them, Guanlin's excuses don't make sense.

"We had to fight them off, I mean, look at these girls," He pointed at the two. "I cannot let anyone lay their hands on them."

Daehwi gritted his teeth and decided to play along, "Yes sir! They were very buff—"

"And tall, they were tall..." Guanlin adds. "We had to fight them off so I guess the smell stuck."

Mr. Choi raised an eyebrow. He was in doubt as he faces the two girls. "Is this true?"

Yua and Chaeryeong eyed each other and nodded. They started acting.

"Yes, oh I was so scared," Yua cries, holding Chaeryeong.

The latter wipes her eyes, "It's a good thing the boys saved us. I thought we would be goners!"

Mr. Choi was silent for a moment and he decided to let them describe the two men.

Guanlin made up two fake characters he saw on the tv and the teacher asked them to proceed to their classes. He instantly walks back to the faculty room.

"That was overdramatic." Guanlin comments as they walk up the stairs.

"Oh like you prepared anything." Chaeryeong snaps back.

"Hey, at least I saved us." Guanlin points at Daehwi. "If he answered the question, we'll be in the faculty room by now."

Daehwi furrows his eyebrows, "Hey, who pushed me to talk? You know I don't like lying."

They were on the third floor when Yua stops in her tracks. "Isn't it weird how Mr. Choi arrived just in time? It's like he was waiting for us."

Daehwi stopped as well. "Maybe we just had a bad timing. Come on—"

"No, Yua's right." Guanlin leans on the wall. "I go to school late everyday and I can always sneak pass from him."

"So what are you saying?" Chaeryeong asks, a bit confused.

Yua looked at the group, "This is a set up."