thirteen 🗝

The past two weeks were full of pranks and revenge. Yua and Jeongin decided not to hold back.

Whenever there's an opportunity, one of them strikes and gets away with trouble with the help of their friends.

"When is the pranking gonna stop?" Jieun asked, closing her Chemistry book.

They were at Jeongin's apartment since he asked her to help him with some of his homework.

"Hey, she started it. I'm just making sure I don't lose." Jeongin replied, lying on the couch.

Before Jieun could answer back, the doorbell rang.

"You invited someone?"

"Just Felix," She answers, opening the door and revealing the older carrying pizza. "He was wondering where I was."

Felix sets the pizza on the table and sat on the floor. "So, Jeongin, I heard you and Yua are fighting neck to neck. Who's in the lead?"

Jeongin rolls his eyes, "No one. We're even."

"Aww, that's too bad. You know there's always that back-up plan." Felix reminds him. "I'm sure you've heard about it."

"I'm not doing it." Jeongin quickly disagrees.

Jieun was confused. "What back-up plan?"

Felix faced Jieun and smiled, "You remember that one time the fountain at school suddenly filled up with soap bubbles?"

"I might've heard of it."

"And whenever the prinicipal announces through the megaphone, bubbles come out?"

Jieun sighs, "What's your point?"

"That was all Yua's doing." Felix confirms. "Of course, the principal doesn't know that because he has no solid proof. He can't just blame a student."

"And Jisung hyung actually caught her on tape." Jeongin adds, sitting up.

"He what?!!" Jieung asked, a bit shock. "Then why hasn't he told the principal?"

"Because Yua can get expelled. The principal was deadset on finding the suspect, remember?"

Felix leans his back on the couch, "I'm sure if you release it to the public the principal won't expel her anymore. It's been three years since that happened."

"But still..." Jieun mutters. "It could leave a bad mark. She's a straight A student remember?"

Jeongin just sighs. He doesn't want to give up and he has no plans of losing to her.

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

Yua tapped her fingers as Mr. Park finally announces the project for his child development class.

Each of them were offered a baby doll and they had to take care of it for a month. Like their own baby.

"Why don't we make a schedule?" Yua suggests. "For two weeks, you get the baby and for the next two weeks, I get it."

Beomgyu chuckles from behind them, "You two sound like a divorced couple."

Jeongin sent him a mean look and faced Yua, "How would I know you're taking care of him?"

"Come on, its not like I plan on ignoring it for the whole two weeks."

"You know he cries when he's hungry?" Jeongin points out.

"It's a toy doll, Jeongin. Its not gonna die!"

"Please never be a mother. For your own sake and the other children."

Yua snickered, "So you don't think I have what it takes?"

"I'm just saying Yua. You're not really the maternal type."

He saw the girl furrows her eyebrows. Yua thinks he's underestimating her and there's only one way to prove to him that she's capable and that's —

"Fine. Then I'll take care of the child." Yua took the doll, and eyed it from top to bottom.

Jeongin smirked. If Yua gets busy with their project, it will give him enough time to breathe again.

"How about this," Jeongin faces her. "You take care of it at home and I take care of it at school. Is that a deal?"

"Deal."