six 🗝

"What?! What happened to Jeongin?" Jiyeon screams through the phone.

"Someone set him up!!!!" Jisung screams at her back.

"Why are you screaming?!!!!"

"BECAUSE YOU'RE SCREAMING—!!!"

Haeyeon hits Jisung's head, making him drop the phone. "Talk or don't talk at all. Give me that."

Jisung frowned as he picks up his phone, giving it to his girlfriend.

"Unnie, we're at the mall and some people complained that Jeongin was selling them chocolate covered mealworms." Haeyeon explains, looking at Jeongin who was quiet. "We're trying to explain to them that it was just a misunderstanding."

"Okay, okay," Jiyeon replies. "Changbin, let's go! We'll be there in a few minutes, Haeyeon, thank you."

Haeyeon ended the call and faced Jeongin. "Your sister's coming."

Jeongin smiled, "Thanks, Noona. I can't believe I fell for Yua's trap."

Jisung snickers, "See?! I told you! She's evil!"

Haeyeon sighs, "Where did she get those chocolates anyway?"

"She said its for her little brother's project." Jeongin answers. "I agreed to help because I was trying to avoid a fight."

"Well, I guess you're better than someone who believes in dating rumors."

Jisung furrowed his eyebrows. He knew she was talking about him. "I'm literally right here inside the room."

"Whatever." Haeyeon faces the two boys as she spots the complainant talking to the mall officer. "What do we do now?"

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

"You are indeed evil, Adachi Yua." Guanlin says, replaying the video of Jeongin getting humiliated in public.

Yua laughed, licking her ice cream, "I told you, he shouldn't have started it."

"You don't even have proof if he started it..." Daewhi whispers.

"I don't care. This is all just a game and if he can't play, then I guess I win."

Guanlin turns off the phone, "Okay, we got Jeongin back but what are you gonna do about his group? You do realize he has hyungs ready to back him up right?"

"You mean like Han Jisung?" Yua scoffed, "He can't even win against me, how is he gonna help?"

"There's still Hyunjin hyung," Daehwi adds, "And Minho hyung. Are you not afraid of them?"

Guanlin dismissed Daehwi's statement, "Yua's not scared of anything."

Daehwi ignored Guanlin and faced the Japanese girl, "Plus, are you forgetting that Jeongin is Yang Jiyeon's brother?"

Yua spit the water she was drinking at Daehwi, again.

"Oh for the second time!!!" Daehwi exclaims, trying to find a tissue.

"Why did no one say anything?" She screams out in frustration. "Guanlin!"

Guanlin raised his hands in defeat, "Hey, I thought you knew!"

"I didn't." Yua mutters. "I can't believe this...if I'm fighting Jeongin that means I'm also fighting her..."

"What do you have against her anyway?" Guanlin asked, not seeing the point.

"She admires Jiyeon noona." Daehwi explains, as he finished wiping his face and his shirt.

Yua started to get flustered, "N-not in that way! I just love what she did with her cupcakes last time. It was pure genius."

"The one where the hyungs sold everything?" Guanlin asks. "Minho hyung even gave me the bag."

"Yeah, and only letting Jeongin sell on the last day?" Yua kept talking. "I would've never thought of that."

Daehwi leans in, he could see the respect Yua has for Jiyeon. "So now that you know, what are you planning to do?"

Daehwi was expecting Yua to stop but he got a different reaction.

Yua smirked slyly, "This is gonna be interesting."