ten 🗝

"Do you think she's drunk enough?" Ryujin screams at Beomgyu's ear.

"She wouldn't be hanging on the couch upside down if she isn't!" Beomgyu screams back.

Jeongin was kind of new to the environment since the hyungs never allowed him to go with them at parties. The music was too loud and people were lip locking on the dance floor.

"Did she meet Hobi hyung already?" Jeongin asked, drinking the juice in front of him.

Ryujin took a sip of her drink, "They talked and Yua showed him her fake ID."

Beomgyu widens his eyes, "She has a fake ID?"

"I told you, she goes to parties like this every Friday night."

Jeongin was curious how she found out, "How did you know about this?"

"Chaeryeong." Ryujin points at Yua's bestfriend who was trying to make Yua drink some water. "She told me everything I needed to know."

"She betrayed her?"

"She was drunk when I asked, so..."

They watched Yua quietly. Her head was starting to spin and she decided to go to the bathroom.

She looked at herself in the mirror and muttered a curse, "Shit, I'm so drunk, I'm seeing double ~"

Yua then walked outside and almost tripped if it wasn't for Jeongin who caught her in his arms.

"You ~ what are you doing eating my chocolate ~"

Jeongin sighed and helped her up, "Yua, you're drunk."

"What? I got dumped?!"

"Where's your friends?"

"Over there..." Yua pointed at the couch. Guanlin was already down on the floor while Chaeryeong lies down on Daehwi's lap as the latter started to doze off.

Jeongin looked at his watch. It was almost 3 am. He can't believe he stayed up this late. He had to lie to his sister that he was sleeping over at Beomgyu's house.

"Come on." He dragged her to their table and made her sit down. "Where's Ryujin?"

"Talking to Hobi hyung." Beomgyu answers, he just finished two bottles of soju and yet he's still sober. "I think she's worried for them since its too late to go back home."

Ryujin comes back holding a key, "I asked oppa if we could get a room at his hotel. Its just a few blocks away. We can take Yua and her friends there and go back at my condo."

Jeongin nods, "Who's carrying who? There's 3 of us and 4 of them."

Beomgyu throws his jacket at Ryujin which the girl quickly wears, "What are you talking about? Daehwi's still sober."

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

Jeongin ended up carrying Yua on his back all the way to the hotel.

Daehwi didn't ask anymore when they offered some help. He just wanted to take a rest.

Beomgyu was dragging Guanlin and Ryujin supports Chaeryeong.

"I want to run ~" Yua murmurs on Jeongin's neck.

"We're not in PE Class, Yua."

"Running!" She quickly jumps off of Jeongin's back and ran to the park.

"What the hell?!"

"Dude!" Daehwi exclaims, pointing at Yua. "Chase her! She's crazy when she's drunk!"

Jeongin had no choice but to run after her. He found her rolling on the field.

"This is so soft. It feels like marshmallows."

"Yua come on." He grabbed her hand but instead of pulling her up, she pulled him down, on top of her.

He started getting flustered.

"No! Stay!!!!" She exclaims like a little girl.

Jeongin looked down on Yua. This was the first time he's ever gotten this close to a girl.

"Yua..."

"Sshh, look..." She pushed him to lie down beside her and pointed at the stars. "Aren't they pretty?"

Jeongin looked at the stars and his eyes directed back at her, "Yeah. Yeah, it is."