seven 🗝

Jiyeon threw her bag on the couch as they walked in the apartment and proceeded to the kitchen.

Jeongin was quiet the ride home while Changbin tries to calm Jiyeon down.

"Don't worry, she'll get over it."

Jeongin had just received an earful from his older sister. He knew Jiyeon wouldn't let it go like this.

"Hyung, what if she doesn't talk to me?"

"She's not mad at you." Changbin assures him. "She's just frustrated that it happened. Don't worry."

"Changbin!" Jiyeon calls from the kitchen. "Get over here."

Changbin pats Jeongin's back before walking towards the kitchen.

Jeongin leans on the couch and opens his phone. The group chat was a bit noisy. They were talking about what happened at the mall.

Jisung hyung probably told them already. What a big mouth.

He wasn't in the mood to talk so he decided to stalk some comments regarding Yua.

Jeongin saw how everyone was afraid of her and she can order around anyone if she wants to. Just because they were too scared to get humiliated and pranked.

Jeongin furrows his eyebrows. These people are too scared to fight back if this happens to me—

"Jeongin." Changbin noticed what he was reading on social media. "What are you doing?"

"Hyung, I can't sit back and watch this happen." He mutters, not looking up.

"Are you planning to get back at her?"

"She won't stop if I stop." Jeongin turns his phone off. "Someone needs to teach her a lesson."

Changbin hums in response, "Are you sure you can handle it?"

Jeongin had a serious look on his face. He was always a witness to his hyungs' stories and he saw how brave they were as they fought their own battles.

Now its his turn. He needs to stand up and fight.

"Jeongin?" Changbin calls out again.

The youngers faces him and releases a smile, "I'm sure, hyung."

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

Yua walked inside school after Yuto parked his car. She knew how to drive but she was too lazy plus she loves ordering her big brother around.

Yua stopped in front of her locker. She had no idea why, she just felt like she needed to stop.

Its like someone was waiting for something to happen.

She reached out for the lock and clicked it open. She wanted to open it but hesitation was evident in her face. With her small steps, she slowly backed away.

Daehwi arrived and noticed what she was doing. "What's wrong?"

"Something..." Yua said, grabbing Daehwi to stand towards her locker. "Open it."

The boy widens his eyes, "I am not going to open that! You might've put something in there!"

"Don't be such a scaredy-cat, Lee Daehwi!"

"I am not!"

"Ugh, fine!" Yua opened the locker but she swiftly moved to the side resulting to Daehwi getting hit by the whatever was inside it.

"Oh my god!!!!!" Daehwi says, kneeling on the floor. He was soaked. "My clothes!!!! I'm all wet!!!"

The crowd noticed what happened and started to watch the two who were bickering.

Yua peaked through her locker. There was only one water balloon and Daehwi received it.

"I hate you." Daehwi mutters, removing his jacket.

Yua ignored him and looked inside. There was no evidence whatsoever and nothing was left behind but she instantly knew who was responsible for it.

She smirked, closing her locker, "If its a game you want, I'll give you a game, Yang Jeongin."