two 🗝

Adachi Yua.

The moment she entered high school was the moment her whole life started.

She was branded as the prankster. The one who could get away with anything without leaving a single evidence.

She had pranked classmates, other students— even teachers yet she still got away.

Everyone was afraid to get on her bad side because they knew revenge would be right around the corner.

Yua closed her locker door as she sees her brother approaching her, "What are you doing here?"

Her brother was a college junior so it was a wonder what he was doing inside the high school building.

"I didn't come for you." Yuto answers, pointing at the office. "I came to talk to the principal."

Yua raised an eyebrow.

"You're not in trouble." Yuto confirms. "It's for Yosuke. He's starting high school next year, remember?"

Yosuke was her younger brother. He's one of the few people who supports Yua's pranking.

"Well, I'll leave you to it then." She says, saying goodbye to Yuto as she walks towards the classroom.

The room was quiet when she entered. They've probably heard of what happened right after the football game.

"Humiliating," Yua whispers, sitting beside her bestfriend who had just finished putting some make up on.

"I heard what happened." Chaeryeong says, putting her mirror in her bag. "Sucks to be pranked, isn't it?"

Yua just sent her a mean look and lied down on her desk. This is going to be another boring day.

Or is it?

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

"Stop following me around, Yang Jeongin!" Zhong Chenle exclaims.

Jeongin spotted Chenle walking from the parking lot and ever since then he stuck with him.

"We're heading to the classroom right," He whispers, hiding behind him. "Now, let's go!"

Chenle stopped in his tracks, "Are you doing this because you pranked Yua yesterday?"

"I told you I didn't do it!"

"Sure you didn't."

"Just move," Jeongin says, pushing him to walk.

"I don't get why I have to cover for you." Chenle says, "We're not even friends?"

"Of course we are! You're Jieun's friend, so you're also my friend." The boy in hiding explains. "Plus we've been classmates for four years."

Chenle rolls his eyes, "That doesn't classify as friends. I was just unlucky so I got stuck with you for four years."

"Do you really have time to talk, we're going to be late."

They arrived in the classroom a few minutes later. Jeongin peeked from behind Chenle. Nothing seems to be out of order.

Chenle sighs, as he pushes Jeongin in, "See? I told you nothing's—"

"AAAAHHHHHHH!" Jeongin suddenly screams, his body landing on the ground. "T-there's a b-b-bird on my desk!"

"Oh for goodness sake!" Chenle walks to his chair and shooed the bird away. "It just came in, okay? Now will you please stand up? The teacher will be here soon."

Jeongin slowly stands up, his legs were still shaking as he sat down on his desk near the window.

He's lucky Yua wasn't his classmate or else he'll be dead by now. He just have to avoid her during vacant periods and dismissal.

Yeah, I can do that.

"I have an announcement," Mr. Park suddenly arrives with a clipboard in hand. "Since Mrs. Bong had to file a leave for her pregnancy, her students from the Child Development Class will be joining us as we work on the project."

Some students started to walk in and Jeongin's heart felt like it stopped beating when he spotted Yua in the crowd.

"Now, they'll be your partners for the said project that you will start working on two months from now." The teacher goes on explaining but Jeongin wasn't listening.

Because his eyes ran through the crowd one more time and when it landed on hers, Yua was smirking.