fourteen 🗝

Hyunjin laughs as Jeongin rides the backseat. It was already Friday but the younger decided to ask Hyunjin to pick him up.

"I can't believe this." Jeongin mutters, covering his hair.

"It's not that bad." Chungha comments, looking at him. "You actually look good in that hair color."

"Noona, its pink." Jeongin exclaims in frustration. "PINK! The only thing it'll look good in is in detention!"

Hyunjin makes a u-turn and headed to the main road, "I thought you said you figured out how to stop Yua?"

"Yeah, didn't you give her 80% of work in your project?" Chungha asks.

"I did." Jeongin replies. "But I guess she still had the time to avenge herself and put color in my shampoo."

"I told you she's good. Sneaky even," Hyunjin comments, stopping at Seungmin's house. "You ready to meet Raewon?"

"Wait what, she's here?"

Chungha chuckles as soon as Raewon walks out the gate, "They're clingy."

The couple hopped on the car and Raewon greeted Jeongin, "So you're Jiyeon unnie's brother. It's nice to finally meet you, Jeongin."

"N-nice to meet you too, Noona." Jeongin says, shaking her hand. "You look pretty."

"Hey," Seungmin wrapped an arm around her, "She's mine."

Raewon elbowed her stomach making him groan in pain, "Be nice to the kid."

"Has he been nice to me?" Seungmin asked, looking over at the younger. "By the way, nice bonnet."

"There's something nicer underneath." Hyunjin mutters, entering the school grounds.

"Don't tell me—" He leans in, making Raewon roll her eyes. Seungmin removes the bonnet, "Oh my god, Yang Jeongin! You're going to get detention!"

"I know!" Jeongin took his bonnet back and gave him some money, "Get a black dye for me, hyung, please."

"I didn't come to school to be your slave."

"Hyung, come on. If Jiyeon noona sees this—"

"Then let her! Come on let me take a picture—"

Before Seungmin could click the button, Raewon stole the phone. "Seungmin."

Seungmin faces Raewon glaring at him. He eventually gave up and took the money from him. "Fine. Come by my house after dismissal."

Chungha laughs, eyeing the couple at the back seat, "You two are so fun to watch."

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

Chenle spotted Jeongin running behind his classmates. The latter was doing it on purpose.

He walked over and ran beside him. He squinted his eyes, trying to find out why he was wearing a bonnet, "Jeongin. What happened to you?"

"Nothing happened." Jeongin murmured.

"Really? You do know you got a little pink on your forehead?"

"Ow sh—" Jeongin quickly fixed his bonnet and looked at Chenle who was laughing. "There's no pink hair sticking out is it?"

"Actually there was," He continued to chuckle. "Yua did that?"

"Yes."

"Last time you shrunk her shirts and now you've got color on your hair. So what's your next move?"

"I'm thinking."

Jeongin thought long. He was trying to weigh other options because there's one thing going on in his mind right now and he doesn't like the sound of it.

"No, I can't do it." Jeongin implies.

"Do what?" His friend asked. "Is this about the plan Beomgyu suggested? About playing with her feelings?"

Jeongin just nods in response.

If Yua gets hurt, Jiyeon and the hyungs will never forgive him but if he do this, Yua will stop.

What should I do?