twenty-nine 🗝

"Here." Chungha put the rooftop keys down on the table. They were inside her room.

"Are you sure this'll work, Noonas?" Jeongin asked. All the girls were in there with him.

Jiyeon nods, "Jeongin, I'm not 100% supportive of this since she was the reason of why you got suspended—"

"But..." Jiwoo taps her shoulder.

"But..." Jiyeon continues, looking at her little brother. "If she makes you happy and she promises never to do this stunt again, I can maybe let it slide."

"You can let it slide, but I'm worried about the boys." Jiwoo comments. "If they found out—"

"And that's where we come in Unnies!" Jieun says, smiling at the group. "We'll just have to distract them the whole night. Enough to forget about Jeongin."

"Yeah, well, there's just one problem." Chungha reminds them as she frowns. "Haeyeon isn't here anymore, so Jisung's free to roam around."

Raewon shrugs, "Maybe Jisung will let this slide, too?"

"Negative." Chungha answers back. "Jisung hates it when the boys are being pushed around. If he finds out Jeongin's trying to confess to Yua, he'll be totally against it."

"Then we'll just have to make sure he doesn't find out." Jiyeon says, smirking. "I have a plan."

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

Yua sat on the sidewalk outside of the dorm. Every time she tries to walk towards Jeongin, one of his hyung blocks her path. It may be intentional or not.

Yuto spotted his sister and decided to sit with her, "What's wrong sis?"

"Nothing. I guess I'm really not welcomed here." She whispers, drawing circles on the ground.

"Do you want to come home?"

"No, its okay. You can enjoy yourself first. I'll be fine here."

Yuto stands up, "Can you just go inside the house? I don't like it if you stay outside."

Yua agrees and follows Yuto inside. They parted ways again but Yua accidentally bumped into one of Jeongin's hyungs.

It was one of the older ones and not part of the 2000 line.

"Oppa."

The boy smiles and offers her a drink, "Should I get you some?"

"No thanks."

"Wow. You are fierce. Jisung was right."

Yua scoffs, "That's the only thing he gets right."

He chuckles, "Cut the guy some slack. He just broke up with his girlfriend."

"Let me guess, his girlfriend couldn't stand how annoying he is."

"Actually that's the opposite. Haeyeon's the only one who could stand his attitude."

Yua was quiet after that. She had no idea why the guy was still standing there when she had nothing to say.

Are they really hindering me from seeing Jeongin?

"Woojin hyung!"

Woojin turns around hearing someone call his name. It was Beomgyu.

What was he doing here?

Beomgyu slings his arm over Woojin, "Hyung, I need advice."

Woojin sent him a mean look, "On what? You were already ready to smack your lips on Ryujin's."

Yua noticed a hint of blush on Beomgyu's face as he pulls Woojin away, "Just come with me hyung!!!"

Ryujin suddenly arrived. Her hair was a mess from all the dancing, "I can't believe I'm doing this."

"Doing what?" Yua asked, getting a bit confused as Ryujin grabs her wrist.

"Just come with me."