twenty-five 🗝

"Party!!!!!" Hyunjin cheers as they all sat down in the living room.

It was almost Christmas Break and Chan decided to host a party since it was his last year in school.

"What do you guys think?" Woojin asked. Both of them we're the brains of this plan.

Jiwoo leans on the couch, "When are we doing this?"

"Next friday," Chan answers, "The start of winter vacation."

Jieun nods, "Sounds fun. I'm in!"

Everyone agreed afterwards but Jisung remained silent.

"Hyung." Jeongin calls out, "You okay?"

Jisung sniffed before answering, "Yeah, sure. I just have to go out for a while. I'll see you guys later."

He slowly walked out of the dorm without looking back. Jeongin frowned seeing his hyung act like that.

Jiyeon pats his back, "Hey, he's going to be fine. He just needs some time."

The younger nods and looked around, noticing someone missing, "Where's Changbin hyung?"

His sister's face started to get pale for a few seconds but it instantly disappeared. She smiled, "He's in the kitchen."

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

Jeongin found Changbin sitting alone in the kitchen. The older was fiddling with his fingers.

It looked like he was trying to come up with something.

"Everything okay hyung?"

Changbin flinched at the voice of his younger friend, "J-Jeongin! What are you doing here?"

"I noticed you weren't there when Chan hyung announced about the party." Jeongin sat beside him. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine." Changbin answers but Jeongin knew he was lying.

The younger one just nods and rested his chin on the palm of his hands, "Can I ask you something hyung?"

Changbin faced him, "What is it?"

Jeongin was hesitant but decided to ask anyway. "I kind of like this girl but I have no idea if she likes me back."

Changbin widens his eyes and his heart filled with excitement, "You what? YOU LIKE SOMEONE?!!!"

"Sshhh!" Jeongin quickly covers Changbin's mouth. "Don't go announcing it to the whole world!"

"B-but— is it true? Who is it?"

"I'm not going to tell you! Besides, you'll probably snitch on me."

"Hey, Jisung is the snitcher, not me."

Jeongin sighed, "Anyway, what should I do? Should I tell her how I feel?"

"Hmm, that depends. If you think she likes you then go confess."

"Well, I think she does." Jeongin whispers. "She did kiss me first."

"She what?!!!!" Changbin stands up. "What the hell have you been up to, young man?! When and where did this kiss happen?"

Jeongin tried to pull him down, "Hyung, calm down—"

"Who kissed who?"

"Hyung!"

Minho walked in on the two as he raises his eyebrow at them, "What are you guys talking about? Did you tell him?"

Jeongin thought he was referring to him but he was pointing at Changbin. The younger got confused, "W-what's going—"

Changbin pulled Jeongin up, "Oh, look at the time, you have classes tomorrow." He pushed him out of the kitchen, "We'll talk about this next time."

Jeongin didn't have time to speak as Changbin closed the door on him. He even locked it.

Changbin sighed, as soon as he was alone with Minho in the kitchen. He leans his head on the door, "I hate this."

Minho walks over to the refrigerator, "That was a mistake, Changbin."

"I know." He faces Minho who had a disgusting look on his face, "How do I get out of it?"

"You don't and I'm not defending you in this one." Minho gulped down some juice before speaking. "You're lucky I'm still talking to you after what you did."