five 🗝

Jeongin and his friends were eating in the cafeteria when a certain girl slammed her tray on the table making the others looked up.

Ryujin's jaw drop as she pointed at her, "What the hell are you doing at our table?"

She peeled the banana she was holding and raised an eyebrow, "Can't I sit here?"

Everyone looked towards Jeongin as he was feeling a bit uncomfrotable by the situation.

"Look, you're scaring Jeongin." Jieun argues. "I suggest you leave."

"And I suggest you shut your mouth."

"Hey!" Ryujin stands up, ready to defend her friend. "This is our table! You don't have the right to come here and boss us around like that!"

"Ryujin..." Beomgyu tries to pull her back to her seat. "Stop causing a scene."

Ryujin removes Beomgyu's hand on her arm, "I'll cause a scene if I want to! This girl is asking for it."

"Zip it, wannabe. I came to talk to Jeongin, not you."

Before Ryujin could attack her, again— Beomgyu grabs her hand and drags her away.

"Good. Now that she's gone," She faced Jeongin. "Hi there."

Jeongin just nods, "H-hello, Yua..."

"So, listen I was thinking since we got paired for that child project thing, why don't we go to the mall this weekend and buy some stuff?"

"That project isn't even announced yet." Chenle comments.

"No one ask for your opinion rich kid," Yua hissed at him and faced Jeongin. "What do you think?"

"Uhm?" Jeongjn looked at the two who were left on the table but before they could help, Yua talked.

"Great! I'll be seeing you again, then." She said, as she stands up leaving the table.

Chenle rolls his eyes, "That girl is messed up in the head."

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

Jeongin didn't want to fight so he went to the mall just as Yua said, and he met her there.

"I'm so sorry, I'm late!" Yua said, panting. She was carrying a paper bag with some chocolates.

"You brought chocolates?" Jeongin asked.

"Oh, right." Yua opened the paper bag, "My little brother actually has this selling project, do you mind helping?"

The boy was confused but agreed just so he could avoid a drama, "Sure, give me some."

"Actually..." Yua spotted the bathroom. "I have to pee, will you mind selling these first while I go to the bathroom?"

"Okay?"

Yua gives the paper bag to Jeongin and he walks away, offering some to the people walking by.

"Are you sure this'll work?" Guanlin asks as he meets Yua by the fountain. The both of them hid behind the potted plant.

"I don't like this plan." Daehwi whispers beside them.

Yua rolls her eyes, "Then leave. I don't need a chicken here."

Guanlin watches as Jeongin smiles innocently to the buyers. They opened the chocolate and started eating, "Oh my god, they're finally putting it in their mouth."

Yua takes out her phone and pressed the record button, "Let the magic begin."