eighteen 🗝

"I'm so nervous." Felix says, hitting his chest.

They met him outside while the rest goes in. They were trying to calm Felix down.

"Don't be!" Jisung cheers, massaging his back. "Come on, you can do it."

Chungha chuckles at her brother, "You look great, Yongbok and I'm pretty sure she'll say yes."

"And we'll be recording the whole thing!" Hyunjin says, holding Jeongin's hand and phone.

"Do I really have to?" Jeongin asked, not really in the mood.

"Of course! That way you'll get some few pointers so you can finally ask Yua out—"

Jeongin steps on Hyunjin's foot to stop him from speaking. He tried to hide his blush as he glares at the older, "Who says I'm asking her out?"

"Oh, you're not, Jeongin?" Chungha asked, curious as well.

"No. Why would you think that?"

Felix lets out a small giggle as the couple continues to tease Jeongin. He faced Jisung, "Where's Haeyeon? She's not coming?"

The expression on Jisung's face darkens but he instantly brushes it off, "No, uhm, she's busy."

Chungha was the only one who noticed this, "Something wrong, Ji?"

Jisung quickly shook his head and laughs, "What? No! We're fine! Come on, let's go inside."

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

"Yes."

"Y-yes?!" Felix asked again. He just finished the surprise for Jieun and everyone was clapping their hands.

Jieun lets out a giggle as Felix holds her hand, "Yes, Yongbok. I'll be your girlfriend."

Felix widens his eyes, "I— We're officially together?"

"Yes, asshole!" Chungha exclaims from the audience.

"Thank you..." The boy pulls Jieun towards him, wrapping his arms around her. "Thank you so much."

Jieun nods as she whispers, "Thank you for waiting."

Jeongin smiles at his hyungs happy endings. They all had their special someone. He admits, he sometimes get kind of jealous but he wasn't that desparate.

He knew that someday, it'll come around and you don't need to rush it.

Jeongin heard his phone ring and was shocked to see who had messaged him.

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

PRIVATE MESSAGE FROM LOVEYUA 💌

LOVEYUA
hey

AYEN
hi?

LOVEYUA
how are you baby

LOVEYUA
i mean THE baby

LOVEYUA
how's the baby?

AYEN

AYENhe's fine, he's sleeping

AYEN
he's fine, he's sleeping

LOVEYUA
OH

LOVEYUA
are you at home?

AYEN
nope, at jieun's restaurant

AYEN
we had dinner here

LOVEYUA
with your family?

AYEN
you could say that

LOVEYUA
okay...

AYEN
???

LOVEYUA
can i ask you something? 👉🏻👈🏻

AYEN
sure

LOVEYUA
don't get mad

AYEN
why would i get mad?

LOVEYUA
i don't know, maybe you will?

AYEN
what is it yua?

LOVEYUA
do you like me?