twelve 🗝

"Too bad they just got detention for a week." Ryujin says at their lunch table.

Beomgyu nods, lying on Ryujin's shoulders, "They made up a fake excuse."

Jieun noticed that the three of them were a bit tired. "What did you guys do last night?"

"Had a party." Ryujin straightforwardly answers.

Jieun doesn't believe her so she faced Jeongin, "Your sister said you were sleeping over at Beomgyu's. What were you doing?"

"Ryujin already told you. A party." Jeongin whispers. He was too lazy to speak.

"And you didn't invite me?! How rude."

"If it makes you feel any better, I wasn't invited, too." Chenle adds, cutting the meat in front of him.

Jeongin sighed, his head was throbbing. He had only two hours of sleep since they had to take care of Yua and the others.

"Can you shut up for a second, Jieun? Please. I'm not in the mood."

"Wow." Jieun was taken aback, "When did you get so rude?"

"I'm sorry. It's just—"

"Jeongin! Jeongin!" Kim Junseo screams from the front door of the cafeteria. "You have to see this!"

Jeongin groans, "If its one of your youtube videos about how to have a handsome face, I don't want to see it."

"No! Look!" He slams the paper on the table. The group leans in. It was a baby picture but more precise it was—

"Where did you get this?" Jeongin stood up, forgetting how tired he was.

"It's all over the school." He answers.

And with that one sentence, Jeongin ran out of the cafeteria, collecting all his baby pictures he passes by.

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

"You're evil."

"I know."

Yua answers Chaeryeong statement as she watches everyone pick up Jeongin's baby pictures on the ground.

Some were even plastered on the wall.

"I wonder where Jeongin is..." She says, drinking her juice.

"Its lunch, you think he knows about it?"

"I told Junseo to tell him," Yua explains, "That kid still does everything I ask him too."

"Well, he is your ex-boyfriend and frankly I thought you would get along with him."

Yua just shrugs in response, "He's not my type."

"Oh, so Adachi Yua has a type?" Chaeryeong started to tease her.

"I don't. Junseo... just gives in easily. I want someone who can fight with me. I want someone..." Yua's eyes drifted to Jeongin who was now ripping the pictures on the wall. She smiled, "Challenging."