seventeen 🗝

Yua grins at herself remembering the moment she had with Jeongin last night.

She admits, she was getting fond of Jeongin because of their constant pranking but she never realized she could actually feel this way towards him.

Her train of thoughts were stopped when a crumpled paper hit her on the face.

"What the hell?!"

"You're daydreaming." Guanlin points out. "It's creeping Daehwi out."

"I didn't say that!" Daehwi quickly defends himself.

Chaeryeong raises an eyebrow, "You look like you're in a good mood."

"What me? No— I'm fine." Yua says, trying to change the subject. "So, what are we studying?"

It was a Saturday and the group decided to go to the library for some extra studies since it was almost exams.

Guanlin shrugs opening his phone, "Beats me. Daehwi just gives me notes on each subject."

Daehwi sighs, "Which I shouldn't be doing anymore because we're in the last year of high school."

"Aww, come on. Just do this one little favor for your bestfriend before I go back to Taiwan."

Yua frowns. They've been together for 4 years in high school and she thought they'd be together in college as well, but Guanlin's parents asked him to study back in Taiwan.

"You're really moving back..."

"Yeah," Guanlin says, noticing the mood. He pats Yua's head. "Look, we'll call and text each other okay? No worries."

Chaeryeong smiles, "Our friendship will stay strong. No matter what."

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

"Jeongin." Jisung calls out for the hundredth time. "Hey, Jeongin."

Minho was getting annoyed by the name calling so he threw a pillow at the youngest, "Yang Jeongin!!!"

Jeongin comes back to reality after getting hit. "Huh, what?"

"What's wrong with you? You were spacing out." Jisung says, wearing his coat.

Jeongin didn't realize that he was already staring into thin air. He kept thinking about that kiss with Yua.

That was his first kiss.

Did he like Yua? Or was he planning something else? But he didn't want to hurt her. After seeing Yua last night, he didn't want to see her cry again.

"Jeongin!"

"Hyung!" Jeongin looked surprised again as he faces Jisung. "I'm sorry. I just have a lot of things on my mind."

Jiyeon leans on the kitchen counter, "What's the problem, Jeongin? Well apart from that pink hair fiasco."

Jeongin bit his lip. He can't tell them— not yet at least. He needs to sort his feelings first before jumping into conclusions.

"It's nothing, Noona," He smiles, standing up. "We're all going to the restaurant?"

The group was invited by Felix to come tonight saying he had a special event planned.

Chungha nods, walking down the stairs. She was wearing a blue dress, "Felix said it was something big."

Seungmin tilts his head, looking at Raewon, "Do you think he's asking her?"

"Positive." The girl answers, putting her and Seungmin's things on her bag. "Don't tell anyone but Jieun says she's ready to be his girlfriend. He just hasn't asked again."

"Well, this time its happening!!!" Hyunjin says, arriving in the room, holding his keys. "Finally! We've waited too long."

Woojin chuckles at the group, "Hey, let's not jump to conclusions."

Chan picked up his keys on the table, "And we need to go. Who's riding with who?"