three 🗝

Jeongin gulped. Today was the day Mr. Park would choose their partners for the project and they will sit beside their partners till the school year ends.

He was standing beside the door, debating whether to come in or not.

"Are you just gonna stand there for the whole period?" Beomgyu asked, leaning on the wall.

"If it means me surviving, then yes."

"Come on," Chenle joins the conversation. "It's been days and she hasn't even made a move yet. Maybe she's not planning on revenge."

Jeongin faced Chenle. The bags under his eyes seem to darken and they were starting to swell. "You don't know that."

Chenle noticed this and leans in, "Jeongin, you haven't been sleeping have you?"

"I can't sleep at night. I kept tossing and turning and—"

The bell instantly rang.

"Nooo!!!!!!!!!" Jeongin screams, as he was about to escape.

Beomgyu quickly grabs his shirt, "You're not skipping class. Come on."

He pushes him to his chair as he sat down behind. They waited for the other section to come in.

Mr. Park follows as well with his famous clipboard. He started to name names and the students started to move to look for their partner.

Jeongin decided to look out the window when someone sat beside him. He nonchalantly turns his head around and his jaw dropped.

The girl was smiling at him, teeth all out. "Hello, Jeongin."

Jeongin gulped, before saying her name, "Y—Yua..."

Beomgyu who was seated at the back, pats his shoulders. "Good luck buddy."

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

The day felt so long that Jeongin couldn't wait to go home. He walked towards the dorm with Felix and Jieun.

"Jeongin!" Felix calls out, earning his attention. "Were you even listening?"

Jeongin looked confused, "I'm sorry, what was it hyung?"

Felix rolls his eyes at the younger, "I'm saying that Seungmin already has a girlfriend—" He eyed Jieun, "And somebody still haven't said yes to me."

Jieun started whistling, as she continues to walk. "Wonder who that is."

"Wait." Jeongin stopped in his tracks. "Seungmin... Seungmin hyung has a girlfriend?!!!!"

Jieun looked back at the boy, "I kept telling you about the girl since last week and you weren't listening."

"I'm sorry. I just had a lot of things on my mind lately."

"Yeah. Yua."

Felix grabs his shoulders, "Woah. Wait, hold on. Who is this Yua I kept hearing about?"

"Hyung!" Jeongin groaned. "She's no one!"

"She's the girl who accused Jeongin of pranking her," Jieun explains.

Felix tilted his head. He seemed to have heard of the name before. He widens his eyes. "Holy shit! Is this THE Adachi Yua? The one who gets away with her pranks?"

Jeongin slowly nods as Felix laughs at him.

Jieun hit his chest, "Why are you laughing?"

"I'm sorry, Jeongin— it's just..." Felix tried to contain his laughter. "You're facing Adachi Yua and you won't win."

"And why won't he?"

"Because he's Yang Jeongin."