nine 🗝

"She slammed you right there, dude!" Beomgyu comments as they walk out of school.

Ryujin chuckles, "I heard that was an intense battle."

Jeongin had just finished detention and he was lucky enough to bump into these two.

They just finished studying in the library.

"So," Beomgyu asks, "What are you going to do now?"

"I told you right? Someone needs to teach her a lesson." Jeongin mutters, opening his phone.

Ryujin takes a peak, "Are you seriously looking up for pranks?"

"What do you suggest I do?"

Beomgyu smirks, draping his arm around Jeongin's, "What if you make her fall for you? Then break her heart and—"

Ryujin instantly hit Beomgyu on the head, "We're not doing that."

"What? Why!!!"

"Look as much as I hate Yua, I don't want to see her feelings getting played." She leans in to the two boys. "Understand?"

Beomgyu started to sulk, "Fine, it was just a suggestion."

Ryujin glared at him one last time and he decided to keep his mouth shut.

Jeongin rolls his eyes at the two. He knew both of them had feelings for each other but none even dared to say anything yet.

He scrolled through his phone a couple times when Ryujin stopped him in the middle of an advertisement.

"Wait, stop right there."

"What?" Jeongin scrolled back and read the caption, "'Party Everynight at Hobi's! Come and join us as we take the night away!' What is this?"

"Its a party dumbass," Ryujin explains, taking his phone. "We invite Yua on a school night and watch her get drunk the next day. She'll be in serious trouble especially if Mr. Choi catches her."

Beomgyu tilts his head, "Does Yua even go to these sort of things?"

Ryujin laughs, shaking her head, "Oh, Beomgyu. You have no idea what Yua is capable of doing."

"Quick question," Jeongin spoke up. "How do we invite her?"

"Easy." Ryujin started to dial a number on the phone. "We'll let the owner invite her."

"Who's the owner?"

Ryujin finally connected the call on her phone, "Hello? J-hope oppa!"

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

Yua started to dance as the music played. They were at Hobi's even though it was a Thursday night.

She received a call from the owner, Jung Hoseok inviting him to attend to their very special event. She was confused at first but decided to give it a shot since she was invited.

"Are you sure we should be here?" Daehwi asked, loud enough for her to hear. "I have a test in Trigonometry."

"Then study!" Yua answers, pointing at the papers Daehwi brought. "Its too late to go back!"

Daehwi sighs, and tried reviewing his notes despite of the loud music.

Guanlin arrives with Chaeryeong behind him. "Sorry we're late. I had to wait for her to change 5 times."

Chaeryeong shrugs and sat on the couch, "Hey, I said I was sorry! It's not my fault I haven't prepared an outfit."

Yua looked back at her best friend. She was wearing a crop top with high waisted shorts. She looked like she was already prepared.

"Come on," She grabs her hand. "Let's have fun and find the owner."