twenty-two 🗝

"Sure, sure," Jeongin says, as they walked into the amusement park. "You just happen to watch the same movie with Yua's friends. Let's go with that."

"It's the truth!!!" Beomgyu still persuades him with a lie.

Ryujin sighs, "How much pent up energy for lying do you have?"

Beomgyu sent her a mean look and continues to explain the situation to Jeongin.

Yua on the other hand was being interrogated by her friends. They were just a few meters behind Jeongin's group.

"So did you kiss?" Guanlin teased.

Yua pushed his face out of the way, "No! What are you talking about?!"

"Really? You're blushing."

"I am not!" Yua quickly denies although the red blush was evident on her face.

Chaeryeong laughs, "Are you starting to like him, Yua?"

"Yeah, you're getting kind of obvious." Daehwi adds.

Yua glares at the both of them. She was getting frustrated, "Will you just shut up?!!"

"Hey!!!" Beomgyu calls out to their attention. They were in front of the carousel. "So what are we riding first?"

Guanlin looked around and spotted a ride, "Let's try the Columbus Adventure!!"

"What? No!!" Daehwi protests but before he could get someone on his side, they all followed Guanlin.

Jeongin noticed Yua was quiet, "You okay?"

"I'm fine." Yua answered plainly.

Jeongin sees his friends lining up. "I didn't know they would follow me here. If you're uncomfortable we can leave them?"

Yua's eyes started to sparkle, "We can?"

"Sure, besides—" Jeongin leans in smirking, "This is our date, not theirs."

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

"Shoot!"

"Move aside!"

Yua and Jeongin scream as they ride the Shooting Ghost. They were having so much fun that they literally forgot about their friends.

"That was fun!" Yua exclaims, "And I shot as many ghosts as you!"

"Uh, no you didn't." Jeongin argues, "I helped you with half of it."

Yua flips her hair, "Whatever. Come on, let's go ride the Top Jet!"

Yua grabs Jeongin's hand and dragged him to the ride. All the way there, Jeongin was just looking at his hand that Yua was holding.

Jisung's words suddenly rang through his ears.

'Make every moment count because you might not get to see them again.'

Jeongin pulls his hand back stopping Yua in her tracks. Instead of saying anything, Jeongin intertwines his hand with hers and started to walk.

Yua was confused but decided to let it go. She started to feel butterflies in her stomach as they stopped in front of the gate.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine." She answers, sounding a bit flustered.

Jeongin smirks as he leans in to her ear, "You're blushing."

Yua touched her cheek with her free hand and started to panic, "I'm not—"

"Relax," Jeongin pulls her towards him. "It's just me. You can blush any time you want."

'Damn you, Yang Jeongin. When did you learn how to flirt?' Yua thought.

"You're probably thinking when I learned how to flirt, are you?"

Yua quickly denies it, "No!!!"

Jeongin stifles a laugh as they sat on the Top Jet. "Just so you know, I learned it for you."