thirty 🗝

"Jisung oppa's out in the balcony drinking with the dreamies and the Chungjin couple." Jieun says, spotting Felix playing ball with Minho.

Jeongin nods, "Thanks. Now we just have to find Yua."

"Uhh..." Beomgyu points near the fireplace. "She's talking to Woojin hyung."

"What?" Jeongin takes a peek, "Are they really serious about this?"

"They just probably want what's best for you, Jeongin." Ryujin says.

Jeongin takes a deep breath looking at Ryujin and Beomgyu, "Then we'll just have to make you two get her."

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

Jeongin was nervous. He never confessed to anyone before. He saw how his hyungs handled the situation, so he tried to remember every single detail they've done so far and where they did it.

CASE #1: Changbin apologized for the misunderstanding with Chaeyoung and confessed to Jiyeon in a ferris wheel.

CASE #2: Jisung took Haeyeon back in the amusement park after finding out that Haeyeon was his destiny not Seji.

CASE #3: Minho realized his feelings, broke up with Dahyun and chased Jiwoo at the airport.

CASE #4: Hyunjin got overprotective after Soobin went after Chungha and admitted his feelings to her at the bridge.

CASE #5: Felix made Jieun quit a toxic relationship, even having a fight with Younghoon. And he stayed by her side until she reciprocated the feeling.

CASE #6: Seungmin accidentally confessed to Raewon because he was jealous and their first kiss was in a bar when he was drunk.

"Wow, my hyungs are stupid at this. Except maybe Felix hyung." Jeongin mutters to himself. "I can't believe it takes them way too long to realize—"

"Realize what?"

He slowly turns around hearing that familiar voice. He met Yua's eyes as she walks closer.

"Y-yua..."

"You weren't answering your phone." She says, holding her phone up. It was still calling Jeongin's.

Jeongin fished the phone out of his pocket and pressed answer, "Hello?"

Yua bit her lip. After how many missed calls, Jeongin finally answered. "I miss you..."

"I've only been gone for a week."

Yua looked up, tears were forming in her eyes. "I don't care..."

Jeongin couldn't take it anymore as he walked over and pulled Yua's body towards him.

Yua wrapped her arms around his waist, "I thought you didn't like me."

"Who told you that lie?"

"Your hyungs were trying to get me away from you."

Jeongin lets go and cups her cheek, "They're kind of protective."

"Jeongin, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have started this silly prank game." Yua mutters. "I didn't know it would end like this."

"Hey... Don't say that. It brought us together."

Yua started blushing, "T-t-together...??!!!"

Jeongin smirks, "You're blushing,"

"No!!!" Yua groans, burying her face on Jeongin's chest.

"You're cute when you're flustered." Jeongin comments, "Not the Yua I first saw."

Yua looks up, "I hate this new effect you have on me."

"Yeah, I hate it too." Jeongin says leaning in and pressing his lips on Yua's.

Yua smiles through the kiss and pulled him closer as Jeongin supports her weight.

Jieun smiles as she watches Jeongin and Yua hug each other after the kiss.

"They look so happy." Ryujin says, "I still hate Yua though."

Beomgyu scoffs, "You hate everybody."

"Yes and that includes you."

"A little harsh, Shin Ryujin." Beomgyu comments, his arm on her shoulders, "But I'll get it out of you. Soon."

Jieun laughs as Ryujin imitates a puking sound and pushes Beomgyu off of her.

The couple walked over to them hand in hand but Jeongin's smile stopped as soon as he saw Felix panting on the staircase.

"Jeongin, you...you gotta come quick. Its your sister."