[16]

"Fullsun!" The girl exclaimed as she noticed him in the crowd in front of the amusement park gates

"Fullsun!" The girl exclaimed as she noticed him in the crowd in front of the amusement park gates. Donghyuck noticed her too and he smiled widely as she ran up to him. He then yelped out in surprise as she ran right at him and jumped, wrapping her arms around his neck and legs around his torso. He secured her with his hands on her waist and looked up to see her beautifully grinning down at him.

Gosh, she was so breathtaking.

"Let's go in, shall we?" She tilted a head cutely and Donghyuck giggled and nodded and then put her down. 

They paid for their tickets, getting into the amusement park. Their hands were intertwined as they strolled around, getting cotton candy as they walked towards their favourite ride: the comet express. They were both having so much fun, enjoying each others presence.

By sunset, they had tried out every single attraction at the park and had a great time. He looked at her as they walked through the countless of food stands, wondering where to eat. At her beautiful feautures, her shoulder-length black hair, her golden eyes and pinkish lips.

And then that happy moment twisted and turned until the two stood in the darkness, the only light being the flickering light somewhere further down the pathway. He watched as her eyes filled with tears, yet her furious expression showed otherwise.

"Why do you keep accusing me? I said I didn't even talk to him!" She yelled out.

"How can I even be sure? You're extremely pretty, any guy would pursue you. And I wouldn't be surprised if you liked him too, he's way better looking, way smarter and way more athletic than me." Donghyuck said throught his clenched jaw, completely sure that she was cheating on him.

Tears began straming down her face. "Alright then, if he's so much better, should I go date him?" 

"Do whatever you like, I don't care."  The boy spat out, looking away into the darkness of the park.

"You fucking asshole." She whispered out and his head snapped in her direction. "Let's not date then!"

"Sure, let's not!" Donghyuck's anger did not let him control what he said and before he could even take them back, it was too late as she had already ran away.

And finally, he saw himself on the floor in front of the surgery room. He had just heard the worst news, which forced him down onto the floor. He was panting heavily, trembling all over as tears streamed down his cheeks and then dripped onto his dirty jeans. And in the moment of desperation, he yelled out her name. 

"SONG YUNA!" 

Donghyuck's eyes opened suddenly and he shot up into a sitting position. His chest was rising up and down extremely quickly and he felt the droplets of sweat run down his face. 

Upon realizing that he was in the living room of the mansion, he calmed down slightly and took a deep breath, trying to forget about the resentful dream.

He glanced over to the electric clock under the TV, he noticed that it was half past 2 in the morning. Knowing that he won't be able to fall asleep again otherwise, he reluctantly stood up to go get his sleeping pills. 

The hallways seemed colder than usual as his steps resonated with an echo. The darkness engulfed him and he strangely found comfort in it. It always managed to cover up his flaws, no matter the situation.

As he stopped in front of his own bedroom and hovered a hand abode the door handle, he hesitated.

What if he woke her up?

'Why would I care?'
He thought to himself before pressing it down.

His room was as dark as the hallway and he could barely manage to walk around without tripping. The small strip of light that fell onto the bed from outside showed a lump in the sheets.

Donghyuck tip-toed over towards his desk and turned on the small lamp on it. His eyes immediately went to the bed and he saw the girl stir, but she didnt show any signs of being awake. With a small sigh, Donghyuck opened his drawer to reveal the huge mess of papers and wrappers inside of it. He managed to fish out a small container of pills and he shook it slightly.

It was almost empty.

He popped the lid open and fished out a single pill. It was huge, oval shaped and white, the ones that tasted bitter. But it was the only one that has ever worked for him.

Donghyuck then grabbed a water bottle that has been in his room for god knows long and opened it. With a single move, the pill was already in his mouth and he downed a few gulps of water. It was warm, disgusting and tasted like plastic, yet he did not mind as he let out a deep sigh, feeling the pill go down his throat and fall into his stomach. 

He sighed, knowing that it would take some time for the drug to actually work. Putting away all of the things, his eyes trailed towards the bed.

Soomin's sleeping face was like a frown: pouty lips, furrowed brows and a slightly distressed look. Donghyuck felt slightly dazed as he unknowingly walked up to her, staring at her beautiful feautures. She seemed so vulnerable and precious. Like a princess.

They do look alike indeed.

The boy was snapped back into reality as her eyes tightened and her feet shuffled slightly.

"Dad, I said... I said- I don't... I don't want to marry him!" She muttered almost incoherent words, yet Donghyuck managed to figure them out. He cringed slightly.

Then without a second thought, he turned off the dim lamp light and slipped out of the room.

Honesty, I wasn't planning for y'all to find out abt Yuna this quickly, but like... idk

But y'all still don't know something ;))