Chapter 4

----------

"Hurry up, Xueer!"

Yu Yan exclaimed at the poor girl who's obviously having difficulties carrying her luggages.

"Why don't you help me here, Yeah?"

Xueer said and Yu Yan just laughed and went near her friend to give her some help.

Yu Yan lifted some of Xueer's luggage with ease while Xueer still continued struggling with what she's carrying.

"How can you lift that like it's a 2 pounds thingy?"

Xueer mumbled, Wondering why her friend has that strength.

They went inside the elevator of the building and luckily, They are the only ones there.

"I'm really curious who I'm living with."

Xueer said, Wanting Yu Yan to say who owns the kind soul that let her stay.

"You'll find out so soon."

Yu Yan replied.

That day after Yu Yan and Jiaqi's talk, Yu Yan informed Xueer that she already found a place for the girl to stay but Yu Yan kept the owner of the place's identity. Xueer was overjoyed and wouldn't care more about who it is as long as she have somewhere to stay for sometime.

*ding*

An alarm was heard inside the lift, Indicating that they are already at their requested floor.

Yu Yan, Who found Xueer a weakling, Grabbed all the luggages so they could do the moving faster.

Yu Yan took out a key from her pocket with Xueer thinking that it might be the unit's key.

And she was right.

Yu Yan put the key inside and twisted it. The door finally opened.

Xueer and Yu Yan both went inside the large and fancy unit with Xueer's luggage.

"And you're telling me that I could stay here for free?"

Xueer said while scanning the unit. She's not unfamiliar with this kind of fancy and elegant things because she's also from a pretty well-off family.

But now that she's told that she'll be able to stay here for free is what is surprising.

Who would let other people stay in their fancy and high-priced unit?

"A bestfriend of mine owns this. You know her too, Xueer."

Yu Yan said and just after saying that, A tall figure went out from one of the rooms.

Xueer's eyes widened because the person who just went out is the least person she's expecting.

"Hey, Xueer! Welcome to my humble home."

Jiaqi greeted with a small smile.

"Y-Yu Yan--"

Xueer was about to say something but her friend, Yu Yan cut her off.

"Good job, Jiaqi. Your house is perfectly clean. Now, I have to attend some errands. Please do the explaining to Xueer."

Yu Yan told Jiaqi before turning to Xueer and held both of the girl's hands.

"Jiaqi will take care of you. I'll see you next time."

Yu Yan said to the still speechless Xueer.

The tall girl bid goodbye to the other girls and when she's finally gone, That's when the short-haired goddess spoke up.

"My unit only has 2 rooms, Don't worry, It's big enough. I'm using the room on the left side so you'll use the one at the right."